Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you guys think Pacquiao should do next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley rematch.

Comment

Get rid of his violent entourage and save his money so he doesnt need advances and retire with his marbles still in tack.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        Guarantee this is either vegan or BobbyNoSex.
        Huh? I'm a girl! What - boys only club? U can skype me if u dont believe me - mezecks. Anyway, what's that got to do with the price of eggs in china anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by melinda View Post
          Huh? I'm a girl! What - boys only club? U can skype me if u dont believe me - mezecks. Anyway, what's that got to do with the price of eggs in china anyway?
          Listen here melinda. We cannot be racist on this site because boxing is race neutral. But, the fact is that boxing is not for girls. As a matter of fact, from your posts, you obviously don't understand boxing. I can promise you that Pacquiao doesn't give a sh++_t about his tender underfeelings about kicking somebody's a__s! This is what it has to do with the price of eggs in china.

You can post here. But, by god, at least try and show that you know something about boxing. We're not here to learn how to paint toenails.

Comment

Rematch Bradley

Comment

Originally posted by Wiley Hyena View Post
              Listen here melinda. We cannot be racist on this site because boxing is race neutral. But, the fact is that boxing is not for girls. As a matter of fact, from your posts, you obviously don't understand boxing. I can promise you that Pacquiao doesn't give a sh++_t about his tender underfeelings about kicking somebody's a__s! This is what it has to do with the price of eggs in china.

You can post here. But, by god, at least try and show that you know something about boxing. We're not here to learn how to paint toenails.
              Ouch! If girls wants to be a fans of the sport then i say let them. My wife loves this sport and i love that

Comment

Originally posted by Wiley Hyena View Post

'listen here'?

i saw that on my phone (which had no battery life) and now, i had to logon (which takes ages, actually) just to reply to you. ok - when i joined, it did not say anywhere 'for males only'. and i have NOT discussed painting your toenails.

Comment

Originally posted by melinda View Post
                  'listen here'?

i saw that on my phone (which had no battery life) and now, i had to logon (which takes ages, actually) just to reply to you. ok - when i joined, it did not say anywhere 'for males only'. and i have NOT discussed painting your toenails.
                  You are going to get eating alive and spit out the anus on this site. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    Ouch! If girls wants to be a fans of the sport then i say let them. My wife loves this sport and i love that
                    yay! thank you so much i only joined like... yesterday.

Comment

The fighter of the decade should get Cotto to rematch at 145 and walk into the sunset.

Comment

Working...
                      X