Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you guys think Pacquiao should do next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Retire from politics, showbiz...and all shenanigans. Then REDEDICATE to boxing for the last 2 to 3 years and fight for maybe 6 fights and leading to Mayweather. Then retire completely as a very, very rich man.

Comment

Retire

I realize his mindless devotees want him to keep fighting until he can't remember his own name, but personally I hope he walks away. What's left for him to prove really? A fight with Mayweather was never going to happen but he's had many memorable fights in spite of that. He's attained fame, riches and is practically enshrined as a god back in his native Philippines.

He could risk a fifth fight with Marquez, but another devastating loss could really endanger the perceptions about him and what he's accomplished over the years. It's smart to walk away but I've seldom seen fighters make the right call, many fight on too long and mainly for financial reasons. Manny has no such problem really because he has a bright future beyond boxing, let's hope he sees that.

There are some things far worse than his KO.

Comment

retire, nothing to prove anymore, people would die for his resume, all time great along with Ali and Robinson... Nothing to prove anymore, he doesnt need boxing anymore. Bright future awaits for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
          Are you a girl?
          Yes, I am a girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy Swag View Post
            I personally want him to fight Mayweather, win, lose or draw. If it's a good fight I want to see it again.

Or maybe he should get a tune up fight and fight Brandon Rios then go after JMM for the fifth fight and then fight Mayweather.

But honestly I'm tired of waiting I just want him to fight Mayweather already and retire. Nothing else for him to prove or do.

Like I said if the May and Pac fight is any good I would like to see it twice or even make it an epic trilogy.

What do you guys think Pac should do?
            i dont know about pacquiao but i think roach should kiss marquez's ass

Comment

Originally posted by melinda View Post
              Yes, I am a girl.
              Guarantee this is either vegan or BobbyNoSex.

Comment

first and foremost rematch bradley and knock his ass out.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                  Agreed. Pac should come back ASAP and flatten Bradley. Then, play it by ear and view the terrain. Let Marquez come to him and then demand randem testing. My guess is that would end the Pac/JMM series. There is a possibility Floyd may surface for a fight now that it appears that Pac has lost a step. This is classic Floydistic business planning. The fight might happen after all, unfortunately, long after its potential maximum impact on the sport has passed.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                    if pac knocks bradley out ill be shocked bradley not the kinda fighter to lay down for anyone id love to see pac try it.

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
                      if pac knocks bradley out ill be shocked bradley not the kinda fighter to lay down for anyone id love to see pac try it.
                      The Pacquaio that showed up for JMM 4 would have got the job done. Bradley resolve is one to admire but if anyone can do it, it will be Pacquaio. Eitherway He needs to rematch Bradley and get the "W" in which every manner but perferbly the KO. That can be his I'M Back Statement.

Comment

Working...
                      X