Collapse
No announcement yet.

Julio Cesar Chavez: GOAT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chavez has so many good wins. Haugen, Ramirez, Rosario, Taylor, etc. Hell even when he lost to Oscar he still didn't lose until he fought Oscar again 4 years later.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiley Hyena View Post
      No, son. I do not know what a Manchester United is. And, I don't care to know. This is a boxing site. You should head to a Cricket site.
      Fine let's talk boxing...

You say stats mean everything right? That's the way you spin it.

Gary Mason at the time he fought Lennox Lewis was 35-0 with 100% KO Ratio.
      35-0, 100% KO RATIO. .How's those stats for you?
      That must have been an ATG WIN? 35-0... 100% KO RATIO.

Surely that version of Mason at 35-0 is = to the 35-0 version of George Foreman?

I mean they both got 35 straight wins? They both got non stop knock outs?

IN FACT.. Joe Frazier don't even have 35 wins.. much less a 35-0 record.

So Gary Mason > than Frazier . .Since Mason's stats in EVERY SINGLE AREA from KO % .. to Wins to streaks is > than Frazier.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldSugar View Post
        Chavez has so many good wins. Haugen, Ramirez, Rosario, Taylor, etc. Hell even when he lost to Oscar he still didn't lose until he fought Oscar again 4 years later.
        That's a much better way of arguing it.. The OP is simply stating he is the GOAT based on stats alone.. that don't work in sports.. in life sure.. in business.. sure.

but that's not how it works in sports.. (ANY SPORT)

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
          That's a much better way of arguing it.. The OP is simply stating he is the GOAT based on stats alone.. that don't work in sports.. in life sure.. in business.. sure.

but that's not how it works in sports.. (ANY SPORT)
          Hey. George Foreman's first pro win was the most devastating KO I have ever seen. I guess that makes him the GOAT.

Skittlez, at the end of the day, it is about statistics. But, if you don't want to be lead by the nose by the facts, then go view Chavez fights on You Tube. What you will see, if you are capable of pulling your head out of the cricket league, is a master boxer. One of the greatest of all time. And, because of his numbers, the greatest of all time.

Comment

Hey. George Foreman's first pro win was the most devastating KO I have ever seen. I guess that makes him the GOAT.

Skittlez, at the end of the day, it is about statistics. But, if you don't want to be lead by the nose by the facts, then go view Chavez fights on You Tube. What you will see, if you are capable of pulling your head out of the cricket league, is a master boxer. One of the greatest of all time. And, because of his numbers, the greatest of all time.
            Sure.. I'll agree with you. I don't care about SR or boxing enough to argue against that tbh..

Comment

Feed the troll.

Comment

Skittlez is big time into the heavyweights so statistics actually work a lot more there than in other weights

Comment

Originally posted by GoldSugar View Post
                  Skittlez is big time into the heavyweights so statistics actually work a lot more there than in other weights
                  I would think the opposite about that.

Comment

mexico's goat , no doubt....

Comment

I would think the opposite about that.
                      yeah? And how so

Comment

Working...
                      X