Julio Cesar Chavez: GOAT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoldSugar View Post
    yeah? And how so
    Stats are stats. It doesn't matter what the weight class is.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiley Hyena View Post
      Stats are stats. It doesn't matter what the weight class is.
      So why is Sam Langford greater than Joe Louis?

Comment

So why is Sam Langford greater than Joe Louis?
        He isn't, otherwise he'd be on the list.

Comment

He isn't, otherwise he'd be on the list.
          No, Langford is greater than Louis as is Greb, Robinson, Charles, even Ali.

Comment

No, Langford is greater than Louis as is Greb, Robinson, Charles, even Ali.
            Look. Stop with the games. Those ole 1900 guys were tuff. Of course. But, they don't qualify as modern athletes, and you know it. Otherwise, my guy Jim Jeffries would be the GOAT. If you wanna argue, then argue, but don't get silly.

Comment

Look. Stop with the games. Those ole 1900 guys were tuff. Of course. But, they don't qualify as modern athletes, and you know it. Otherwise, my guy Jim Jeffries would be the GOAT. If you wanna argue, then argue, but don't get silly.
              What is silly about them being greater than Louis? Start a poll I dare ya

Comment

Nice post crold. But, Robinson did not go 88-0 before his first loss. THAT is incredible. And, Dundee knew Robinson, trained Ali, and his opinion cannot be ignored. I'm going with Chavez. I think prime Chavez beats prime Robinson.
                You think anyone would have beat a prime Roy jones? Roy jones GOAT HANDS DOWN!!! End thread!

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyh1015 View Post
                  You think anyone would have beat a prime Roy jones? Roy jones GOAT HANDS DOWN!!! End thread!
                  lololol ... Pacquaio could, and so could George Foreman. Sorry fanboy. Roy don't even make top 10 on this list. We talking about the GOAT here.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyh1015 View Post
                    Burley and Mike Spinks could.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoldSugar View Post
                      Burley and Mike Spinks could.
                      Nice post Gold. Roy was the most overrated juicer of all time. I'd say even Floyd whips him. Talk about a cherry picker! Whew. He set the stage for the modern day business plan. Did he have some moves...of course. Fast as a bulge eyed cat. But, HOF doesn't mean ATG. And, ATG doesnt mean GOAT. No numbers, no GOAT.

Comment

Working...
                      X