No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Denies Fifth Pacquiao Fight, No Decision Yet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by marikudo View Post
    Pacquiao should retire. There's nothing for him to prove. He is 2-1 win-loss ahead of Marquez. And he was ahead in the scoring until the lucky "where in the PEDs world" punch caught him.
    Pac should retire. He has never decisively beat Marquez, and he never will.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brassangel View Post
      Well...all three judges had Manny up too. Do they know nothing about how a fight unfolds? Pretty sure they understand it better than you or I.

I'm not defending dumbass fans; just showing that your sensationalist, sweeping generalities make you look just as stupid.
      He was up by 1 point by the 6th round you absolute tool-box.

Does it really sound to you like that fight had played out ?

Jeez, we got pac-stains hanging on in desperation to every little ounce of hope.

Your boy got stretchedout, deal with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
        Lmaoo..
        Hey God of keyboard war! As you can see, my opinions are based in logical arguments that stupid fanboys like you cannot understand. So, all your offenses and hate just shows your a little kid in a keyboard trying to get some attention from others. It's ok... It's ok... Let it out...

But, like i said before...It's so sad...considering that Manny Pacquiao, the guy who was KTFO, has accomplished more in his life that a piece of crap like you.

Your opinions are based upon man-love, get help.

Comment

• [QUOTE=richardt;12872698]
          Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          NOOOOO! Lewis got KO'd but Pac got put to sleep to the point he looked dead. QUOTE]Terry Norris was torched by Julian Jackson and we know Norris went on to become a reigning champ. I guess you also forgot that Holyfield was knocked out by Bowe and came back to win big fights. It happens. It is how a fighter rises after that which matters.
          ok bu what does this have to do with my post?

Comment

• What are you talking about ?

i said that most scored the fight for Marquez, and your link proves it.

Thank you.

4-0

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              I hope JMM doesn't cherry pick a guy he just put to sleep. "But PAC was looking good and winning" i guess is a great consolation prize for his fans cause that's all I been reading
              That is the most ******ed ****, in a fight that did not even reach the half-way point. Pac had 1.5 good rounds in-between getting knocked down and getting KTFO. If PAC-stains want to call that a win ,then good for them

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                There is a big difference when
                Scenario 1) The winner dominates the whole fight then finishes him off with a KO and
                Scenario 2) what we saw between Manny vs Marquez. Manny was in control for the most part of the fight. Even just seconds prior to the KO almost everyone wasn't thinking its just a matter of time before Manny gets KOed. People were thinking the exact opposite. Many were thinking that it was just a matter of time before Marquez gets KOed.

Big difference!

Scenario #1, there would be no point in a rematch and nobody would think Manny would stand a chance in a rematch.
                Scenario #2, People can still see BOTH having a chance to win. Also, due to the exciting # 4 fight, one can see why people would want to see Manny vs Marquez #5.
                You are an idiot.

In that case..... I hope you feel great about the way your guy got KTFO.

" Manny was in control ", even though he was only 1 point up, got knocked on his ass, and then got KTFO.

Glad you are so happy with Pac's performance.

Comment

• Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
                  What are you talking about ?

i said that most scored the fight for Marquez, and your link proves it.

Thank you.

4-0
                  Originally posted by stretchedout
                  the 3rd and 4th fights are not even debatable, Marquez beat Pacquiao in the 3rd fight more convincingly than Pacquiao beat Bradley.
                  Obviously not even close. 3 is clearly debatable, and faaar closer than Bradley. You average those scores out, and JMM 3 is 114-114, while Bradley was 117-111

Comment

• First off, Pacquiao certainly did not "give" Marquez 3 matches prior to the latest. The first one, Marquez gave Pacquiao a shot at HIS title. So lets forget that misinformation. Second, Pacquiao didn't "give" any rematches from the goodness of his heart. The fact that he couldn't beat Marquez decisively made those rematches inveitable. Controversial endings and market forces brought those rematches about (controversy alone wasn't enough to get a Pacquiao/Bradley rematch, was it?). Third, the fourth match wouldn't have happened if Cotto had agreed to play his part in making Manny look like superman again by accepting a catchweight fight (AGAIN). That's what Top Rank wanted, not another encounter with Marquez. Seeing as their weren't any decent options after Cotto told them to "do one", Marquez it was. They thought him being a little bit older might mean they could finally beat him. This fourth fight was billed as the one to end all arguments, all controversy and prove who was the better man by a decisive win, even a KO if either man could get it. One man did, so what's the problem?

Arum wants another match because he knows it's a money spinner. He doesn't care who gets seriously hurt and would happily flog both men to death if it mean more money for him.

Pacquiao fans seem to want another match because they can't seem to deal with the way this last fight ended. Not in their wildest dreams did they think it would be Pacquiao lying face down on the canvas. How much money either makes is nothing to us really as doesn't affect our lives so talking about it is moot. People should just be honest and admit that they invested so much in Pacquiao in some weird sycophantic way and can't deal with his being planked. We've had everything from "lucky punches" to "PEDs! PEDs!". So there just HAS to be another match where he can get revenge, right?

Well, I think it's all in Marquez' hands. He doesn't owe anybody anything and has nothing to prove. If he feels like he can do it again and wants to. Cool. If not, both men should just go their separate ways and be happy with giving the fans a great quadrilogy. Pac's fans need to accept it or get some counselling or something.

Comment

• Boxing fans want to see a fifth fight and they also want drug testing prior to the bout.

Pacquiao wants another fight, it's all down to Marquez (and of course, money).

Comment

Working...
                      X