No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Denies Fifth Pacquiao Fight, No Decision Yet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    I have been watching boxing for a long time now. Many great fighters have lost in the same fashion, Its boxing. Sometimes, you get knocked out. If you have a bit of luck, you don't!

Rahman KOed Lennox Lewis in similar fashion. Another great fighter. It happens.

Only Floyd fans think that its better to have that precious "0" than be in fights that have risk. You know "My health is more important"

I rather rewatch Manny getting KOed in that classic fight than Floyd fighting Baldomir. I can still hear the boos from the fans walking out on that fight ... lol!
    Tell us how you really feel hahaha

Comment

• Marquez has already schooled and turned off Pac's electric bill. What other ways are there for Marquez to beat Pac? Lets move on.

"Marquez has our number"
      -Freddy Roach /2012 Trainer of the year..
      Last edited by littlemac; 12-30-2012, 06:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        I have been watching boxing for a long time now. Many great fighters have lost in the same fashion, Its boxing. Sometimes, you get knocked out. If you have a bit of luck, you don't!

Rahman KOed Lennox Lewis in similar fashion. Another great fighter. It happens.

Only Floyd fans think that its better to have that precious "0" than be in fights that have risk. You know "My health is more important"

I rather rewatch Manny getting KOed in that classic fight than Floyd fighting Baldomir. I can still hear the boos from the fans walking out on that fight ... lol!
        NOOOOO! Lewis got KO'd but Pac got put to sleep to the point he looked dead.

What does Floyd have to do with this?!

Comment

• either you wanna fight pacquiao again or not, make your decision jmm .. show your fans a lil confidence you could repeat what you've done coz there are a lot of peeps out there that dont think so thats why they are calling for another fight..

Comment

• Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
            either you wanna fight pacquiao again or not, make your decision jmm .. show your fans a lil confidence you could repeat what you've done coz there are a lot of peeps out there that dont think so thats why they are calling for another fight..
            No it's just the butthurt pinoys calling for another fight nice try turd

Comment

• Originally posted by straightleft View Post
              Marquez should give Pacquaio one more rematch. Pac gave him 3 rematches. Now is his time to give Pacquiao besides the amount of money he will earn in this fight.
              Pacquiao gave Marquez nothing, in fact according to Micheal Koncz the reason why the 2nd fight took so long to materialize is because he told Pac to "avoid Marquez because he has your number".

Pac had 4 chances to prove to his fans that he could legitimately beat Marquez, and he failed 4 times.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Fetta;12872576]NOOOOO! Lewis got KO'd but Pac got put to sleep to the point he looked dead. QUOTE]Terry Norris was torched by Julian Jackson and we know Norris went on to become a reigning champ. I guess you also forgot that Holyfield was knocked out by Bowe and came back to win big fights. It happens. It is how a fighter rises after that which matters.
                Last edited by richardt; 12-30-2012, 07:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
                  I think i've never seen such a stupid fanboy like you. It's so sad...considering that Manny Pacquiao, the guy who was KTFO, has accomplished more in his life that a piece of crap like you.

Cheers for real boxing fans!
                  manny was a padded fighter!!! name 1 prime fighter he beat in the last 6 yrs!! ktfo

Comment

• Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
                    Another ignorant fan-boy, SMH. Clown, MOST boxing analysts awarded the second fight to Marquez, and many think that he won both..... the 3rd and 4th fights are not even debatable, Marquez beat Pacquiao in the 3rd fight more convincingly than Pacquiao beat Bradley.
                    And this ^ is the way an idiot get schooled with facts. lmao
                    "stretchedidiot"... just STFU.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince-Naz View Post
                      Where would Marquez be without Pacquiao, he would just be another boxer
                      Nah, Marquez has KTFO heaps of guys who were not on his level.

Comment

Working...
                      X