Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charr Denies Chisora: David Haye, I Challenge You!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
    You mean the paper title? Vits is just another contender, there is only one real world champion. Two contenders fighting, make it happen.
    Unfortunately for you, there are 4 titles. You can wish that this wasn't so, but it is. It's a fact.

Comment

Forget it, all.
      Vitali will fight Haye next year, if Haye dares. If not, Vitali retires.

Comment

You still have a problem answering tough questions I see. So how many times have you been banned now?

Getting back to boxing though.....after the Haye-Chisora bout was proposed with the winner to fight Vits than why didn't Vittles speak up during or after this time saying "no, I am against this and have no plans for it"?
        Actually Vitali did speak up. I just read it on the forum last week I believe. He said and I am paraphrasing; that he is not thinking of David Haye. Sounds pretty clear to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
          Actually Vitali did speak up. I just read it on the forum last week I believe. He said and I am paraphrasing; that he is not thinking of David Haye. Sounds pretty clear to me.
          Yet Bonte and him sent Haye a contract to sign, which he did. Only they thought he wudnt sign it as the Klits always have silly demands, Haye called their bluff

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
            That was actually pretty recent if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
              Yet Bonte and him sent Haye a contract to sign, which he did. Only they thought he wudnt sign it as the Klits always have silly demands, Haye called their bluff
              Ole Frankie here is sending me messages because he thinks I have a personal dialog with Vitali. I really believe that this guy has some issues.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
                Unfortunately for you, there are 4 titles. You can wish that this wasn't so, but it is. It's a fact.
                Meaningless titles. If we took them serious I guess that makes Povetkin a real champion too. I guess some people just have low standards.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
                  I think that the Klitschkos are now avoiding Haye. Not because they're afraid of him, but because they dislike him enough to make sure he doesn't get what he wants.
                  Well, if Wladimir was avoiding Haye he didn't do a very good job because he fought him. I do agree that Vitali could be avoiding Haye, which is a good idea. I'll discuss this further on.

I can't say for sure, but I'm pretty sure Haye has pulled out of fights with both brothers. I know for certain he did against Wladimir because it is mentioned in the commentary to the Chagaev fight. I understand why Haye pulled out. If he couldn't beat Wladimir at 35 there's no way here would have beat him at 33. I think if Haye had left the fight until Wladimir was 40 he would have had a good chance of winning it, just like I think Haye has a good chance of beating Vitali who will be closer to 42 than 41 by the time a fight is made.

I think the best revenge the brothers can exact on Haye for his ****-talking and general *******ry is to deprive him of this huge payday. Even if Vitali were to beat Haye, even if he were to knock him out, Haye would still go home with tens-of-millions of dollars. It is better to keep that money from his bank account. Vitali could fight Price, who is better than Haye anyway (people will come to realise this in the not-to-distant future). Price, like Haye, would probably beat Vitali at this stage of his career, but because Price isn't a prick it wouldn't be nearly as bitter a pill to swallow as a loss to Haye would.

Comment

Meaningless titles. If we took them serious I guess that makes Povetkin a real champion too. I guess some people just have low standards.
                    Well Haye seemed to think they are worth fighting for otherwise he wouldn't have fought Valuev.

Comment

That was actually pretty recent if I'm not mistaken.
                      You did not specify a time or date. You just asked why he hasn't said anything when he did in fact respond on the subject of David Haye. And it was in fact pretty recent, I believe that it was only last week.

Comment

Working...
                      X