Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Karmazin: Pacquiao Could End Up Like Roy Jones Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Knibbsy1 View Post
    Roy also didn't get hit much in his younger days. His chin could've been average at best his entire career. He was just that elusive no one found out till later. PAC gets hit takes a hard shot bangs his gloves together ready to brawl. He'll be fine.
    Roy got hit a ton in Tarver I, and some of those were big punches and Tarver is a big puncher. But that left in Tarver II would've flattened a lot of dudes.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      Not sure why he picked RJJ, he could have used himself as an example. PAc has a few more years of getting knocked around before he catches up with him.
      Fan have a hard time understanding that a KO which pac suffered is serious concussion a bruising of the brain, that type of trauma the brain never heels from and it becomes increasing easy to be KOed again.

Comment

Originally posted by stoggio View Post
        He need to keep RJJ name out his mouth. RJJ messed his body up on purpose thinking he could handle it. He lost when he dropped 25lbs of muscle like cancer patient.
        Dead on point!

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Roy got hit a ton in Tarver I, and some of those were big punches and Tarver is a big puncher. But that left in Tarver II would've flattened a lot of dudes.
          So true, that's what I've being posting on this subject. Some guys really don't follow RJJ's career until after Tarver KO' him, and they believe everything people say about RJJ

Comment

Roy took punches from a young Hopkins, Toney, and others and in the AM's, he fought Gerald McClellan and many others and had a solid chin but the downfall occured when he abused his body by dropping weight at a later age. Same happened to Leonard against Macho, Chris Byrd against a forgettable lightheavyweight, Dawson against Ward. A pro boxer would tell you the same thing, losing weight after being higher fuks your body up.

Comment

karmazin must say ' paq will end up like myself '

Comment

i think thats pretty obvious pac man aint walking away anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by DadeCounty305 View Post
                  It's amazing how one of the greatest fighters ever get KO'd and now ppl pretty much saying he should retire or he could end up like RJJ. I like the punch stats you put up. Anyone who watched that fight know Pacman was winning the fight easy and he was about to win the six round. Which PAC 100% dominated that round until he tripped over JMM left foot as he feinted and got crushed with the lucky right. PAC will come back stronger!!!
                  OK, so in your opinion one of the greatest fighters ever tripped over, and the other guy simply got lucky. I seriously hope Pachype gets KTFO again, SMH. Dumbarse.

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
                    No....no he is'nt.
                    Yes.....yes he is.

Roy Jones, Jr. was born in Florida and has an estimated net worth of $45 million dollars. A professional boxer, Roy Jones, Jr. is most widely recognized for the number of different classes in which he has won matches. He has won championships in every division from Junior Middleweight to Heavyweight, and at one point held seven light middleweight titles at the same time. He won a Silver medal in the 1988 Olympics.

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/ric...-jr-net-worth/

You and Weebler are talking out of your ass. As usual.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      That's true.The funny thing is, Jones took a lot more shots in the first fight. The KO punch in fight two would have flattened lot of fighters at 175. Tarver had that kind of power at 175.

Comment

Working...
                      X