Comments Thread For: Bob Arum Believes Pacquiao vs. Marquez 5 Will Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
    you must be new to boxing mang

Yore mind is gone if you thing that JMM won any of the fights except the last with a devastating KO
    Well why was a fourth fight on the table to begin with many fans and ringsiders reporters and sports writers including a Filipino sports writer said Marquez won their third fight and in many eyes he won the second fight too.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
      shiiiiiit.

3-1-0 pendejo.
      Fixed...

*Remember the stupid judge mistakenly scored the first fight wrong.

Comment

lets be real while a 5th fight sounds fun to alot of you what sense does it make? marquez got better and better with each fight finally resulting in a knockout after 4 fights what makes people think marquez wont win the 5th! at least let them each get a fight in before the rematch everyone keeps co signing these rematches when other fights can be made as well arums plans are exposed now more than ever

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          Cool, so you can make major money betting, and if you don't like Pac you get to see him koed again. As for Juan, he's made great money compared to me and you, but very little compared to Pac and Floyd. This is the first time he can request purse parity with a superstar. He can probably double his career total in 2 fights. That'll generally get a fighter motivated.
          Yea man I mean if a truckload of money comes by why not? I think Marquez a lot of fight left in him but pacquiao man I don't know look at Roy jones he wasn't the same fighter after devastating knockouts but hey I'd like to see it again I'm just happy Marquez finally got his due.

Comment

Originally posted by tdub2222 View Post
            lets be real while a 5th fight sounds fun to alot of you what sense does it make? marquez got better and better with each fight finally resulting in a knockout after 4 fights what makes people think marquez wont win the 5th! at least let them each get a fight in before the rematch everyone keeps co signing these rematches when other fights can be made as well arums plans are exposed now more than ever
            Great post.

Comment

Where does this end? If and when Manny KO Marquez, the nutjobs will rejoice and say "told you Manny is better than Marquez". Nobody but Manny's fan-a-tics want to see this. To them, this will be the pinch to awake them from that nightmarish KO.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                Yo man, love that Pac Marquez painting on your sig.. Who did it and do you know if the artist is selling them?
                Look for "Slone art".... The guy is a master!!
                And yes, he's selling them. http://www.sloneart.com/portal/

Check it out!

Comment

If there ever is a 5th to make Arum even wealthier, it'll be the final nail on the coffin to Manny Plankquiao's career. The physically gifted but technically weak fighter had a good run with help from the media along the way. Its time for him to face lesser skilled fighters or a permanent move to politics.
                  Last edited by p4p-champ; 12-29-2012, 12:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hoff View Post
                    Arum wants to screw Marquez again. No need for a 5th. Marquez brat Manny 4x already. If they really wnt this....

Marquez should ask for the fight in Mexico. Phuck Arum and his crooked judges.

Marquez calls the shots now. $100 million, at Azteca stadium, and 2 Mexican judges! I'm gonna advise this to Marquez.

Exactly...all Paqiao needs is not to be knocked the f out to get a decision.....

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
                      If there ever is a 5th to make Arum even wealthier, it'll be the final nail on the coffin to Manny Plankquiao's career. The physically gifted but technically weak fighter had a good run with help from the media along the way. Its time for him to face lesser skilled fighters or a permanent move to politics.

Yep...even some of these so called boxing experts like max kellerman were on Paqis nuts forgetting that he fought all these fighters past their prime and weight drained....

Comment

Working...
                      X