Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is the "block" Richardson "found" on Margarito's wraps?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    ****m is an ex-felon and criminal, Shane is a known cheater. Yet they just happen to find a mysterious "block" no one else ever saw on Margarito's wraps?

oh and ****m's fighter just happens to greatly benefit from the alleged "block"?

and we're supposed to believe this?

oh and advice to TS. put Frankduckett on ignore he's going to spam and troll your thread until it dies
    frankdukkets is my homie, lol, hes not mad, lol, hes just dilusional at the moment, lol, he will somehow find a mysterious unseen block and show it to us, lol, that is a guarantee cause hes obsessed with making his point, lol, i support frank on his failing mission to expose this missing block that even frank cant seem to find

Comment

Originally posted by Margaretard View Post
      Your abuse of
      Don't ever talk to me. Don't you ever ****ing talk to me, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        Whenever I see a poster like Maniac post my name, that means that they can't ****ing stand me, lmao! His sarcasm isn't welcome by me. I live for that ****. It allows me to talk to true boxing fans when you put me on iggy because I already have you sorry bastards on iggy.
        thats nice homie, lol, i dont give a **** about your rant about maniac, lol, i just want to see this so called block that you claim exist yet you cant findjust gauze, lol, not a blokk you found)

Comment

Is that all I had to do? Thank ***.

Comment

What about the fight with Shane, lmao?
            He was on EPO, CLEAR and "DA CREAM".

He was on peds

Comment

i will always talk to you cause you are my angry azz homie that likes to make **** up, lol, now where is the block that seems not to exist

Comment

There was no block, Tony was screwed, WAR TONY

Comment

Mosley's lawyer shoved it up his arse.

Comment

Originally posted by Papasito View Post
                    He was on EPO, CLEAR and "DA CREAM".

He was on peds
                    frank is still looking for that block on the internet, lol, hes trying to find any blokk on google, yahoo or bing so he can discredit margarito as a cheater, lol, frank is mad at you for questioning frank

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                      frankdukkets is my homie, lol, hes not mad, lol, hes just dilusional at the moment, lol, he will somehow find a mysterious unseen block and show it to us, lol, that is a guarantee cause hes obsessed with making his point, lol, i support frank on his failing mission to expose this missing block that even frank cant seem to find
                      I can't even...

Comment

Working...
                      X