Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is the "block" Richardson "found" on Margarito's wraps?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Papasito View Post
    I believe that was totally unnecessary.
    yeah, lol, it was but he shoulda not tried to post in a thread where the alleged block was missing, lol, no proof for lying azz frank and now hes angry as **** at me for the evidence not existing(except gauze but no ****in block)

Comment

****m is an ex-felon and criminal, Shane is a known cheater. Yet they just happen to find a mysterious "block" no one else ever saw on Margarito's wraps?

oh and ****m's fighter just happens to greatly benefit from the alleged "block"?

and we're supposed to believe this?

oh and advice to TS. put Frankduckett on ignore he's going to spam and troll your thread until it dies

Comment

Originally posted by GoldSugar View Post
        So if I post a pic for you then you're able to feel it and say what it really is huh?
        Oh, I guess you're having trouble with those big words in my sentence like 'examined' meaning something that could be documented and photographed as actual legit evidence like that ****** piece of gauze posted. Funny they have a pic of gauze huh. Silly me for thinking they would photograph the 'hard, removable insert' in said gauze too, since it was there and all right?

I pray to God you understand sarcasm.

Comment

These guys really freakin kill me, lmao! How you clowns can call yourselves fans of the sport is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
            It's liar with an "a" ****** ass, lmao!
            you madd!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope you find the block so your angry azz can get happy, lol, the blokk somehow is gone, lol, now you are the one angry and thats hilarious

Comment

Why didn't you just make a thread that said "I don't like ****m Richardson's choice of words in the interview" so we could all ignore you?

Not even Margarito denies what was in his wraps: pre-hardened gauze containing plaster of paris. Which is super ****ing illegal in boxing. Margarito blamed it all on his trainer. Cmon dude.

Comment

Pac got ktf unconscious. Still lmmfao about that ****. Margarito getting folded over by bodyshots from Pac and Shane. Hilarious!
                You should not make fun of fighters. Regardeless of anything. They risk their physical integrity for a living.

It's like if i make fun of this.

Is this funny? No so stop acting like a little pendejo

Comment

Whenever I see a poster like Maniac post my name, that means that they can't ****ing stand me, lmao! His sarcasm isn't welcome by me. I live for that ****. It allows me to talk to true boxing fans when you put me on iggy because I already have you sorry bastards on iggy.

Comment

Whenever I see a poster like Maniac post my name, that means that they can't ****ing stand me, lmao! His sarcasm isn't welcome by me. I live for that ****. It allows me to talk to true boxing fans when you put me on iggy because I already have you sorry bastards on iggy.
                    Your abuse of exclamation points is extremely ***ing annoying. Add me to the list of people who can't stand you

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                      Why didn't you just make a thread that said "I don't like ****m Richardson's choice of words in the interview" so we could all ignore you?

Not even Margarito denies what was in his wraps: pre-hardened gauze containing plaster of paris. Which is super ****ing illegal in boxing. Margarito blamed it all on his trainer. Cmon dude.
                      Where is the block?

I honestly expected to watch something like

A block of sulfer and calcium not a pieze of gauze.... c'mon dude

Comment

Working...
                      X