Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dukecanela View Post
    So whats an American fighter?

Oscar De La Hoya is an American Gold Medalist

African American people aren't the only ones considered Americans, like some posts suggest.

Mexicans and Canadians are Americans. America is a continent not a country.
    I look at it the same way latin americans view whos who in their country... A dominican in puerto rico is still dominincan

a haitian in the dominican republic is still haitian and yes this is all of thee americas are americans but the US are thee americans period... you dont hear mexicans in mexico calling themselves americans lol....

Comment

Africans were all butt hurt at the statement, not all obviously many of us use the ****** slang word in conversations, but there are some who feel its a word reserved for blacks only.

Comment

Originally posted by dukecanela View Post
        Africans were all butt hurt at the statement, not all obviously many of us use the ****** slang word in conversations, but there are some who feel its a word reserved for blacks only.
        yes all people of african descent including camachos mom herself was offended... Convinced you get off of being ______!

Comment

A Mexican wouldnt call itself an American in Mexico because the country's name allow for a Mexican to call himself Mexican. In other parts of the world such as Africa a Mexican is an American, yes you call yourself that and even other people see you as an American. A person from the United States can't say I'm "United Statian", he would just say American, but because there are so many races in America, simply saying, "I'm American" is like saying, "I'm human."

Comment

he gonna get koed if he fight rios.

Comment

Originally posted by black_celph View Post
              yes all people of african descent including camachos mom herself was offended... Convinced you get off of being ______!
              They were offended even though he meant no disrespect!!!!

Anyone who speaks like Camacho would know that by NO MEANS he meant to disrespect anyone. Yet they still act if it was an act of hatred towards black people. HIS MOther is Black for crying out loud, why would he mean any disrespect?? It is people(fans, media, etc.) who blow it out of proportion.

Comment

I look at it the same way latin americans view whos who in their country... A dominican in puerto rico is still dominincan

a haitian in the dominican republic is still haitian and yes this is all of thee americas are americans but the US are thee americans period... you dont hear mexicans in mexico calling themselves americans lol....

A Mexican wouldnt call itself an American in Mexico because the country's name allow for a Mexican to call himself Mexican. In other parts of the world such as Africa a Mexican is an American, yes you call yourself that and even other people see you as an American. A person from the United States can't say I'm "United Statian", he would just say American, but because there are so many races in America, simply saying, "I'm American" is like saying, "I'm human."

Comment

The dumbest and probably most ignorant statement i read yet!!!
                  Puerto ricans or shall i say Nutoricans have been around american-blacks since the 40's in the US!

Puerto rico like many other latin american countries have black people, let me guess your one of those bozos who thinks black stands for one group of people(african americans0? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Although most blacks in the US use it as an ethnicity but thats incorrect, but its due to american blacks being the only kind of blacks(Mainstream) in the country for a long periods of time before immigration of othe blacks from other countries.

Being Mexican isnt a race!! Basque in it
                  what amazing IS in all that you said nothing.

and did you not see that smokey robinson youtube video I embeded for you?

Comment

Mexican boxer comes out and says "They're feeding us black guys haha" and you see this.........

Al Sharpton - You Racist!!

Jesse Jackson - You Racist!!

And Floyd/Broner stans - You racist dawg!!

Comment

He didnt say that idiot. Im pretty sure he knows Danny G is Puerto rican and a latino.. Got damn there's so Uber Slow ass people on BxScene

9 times out of 10 if your on the west coast and your a hispanic/latino (And not necessarily Mexican)and speak spanish your gonna get lumped in as a mexican its just how people think
                      Nor did I idiot or does reading comprehension fail you? I said probably .im pretty sure if no one told him he was puerto rican he woulda called him mexican. To him Robert guerrero and oscar are mexican. Wrong their American but his ignorant ass dont see it that way

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
                      I live in LA and most latino's are Mexican. An American white person or black person can't tell the difference between Mexicans and Central Americans, so they call everyone Mexicans. They just don't know the difference. Yes, its ignorance, but we are all ignorant about certain things.
                      Im from orange county and its the same . Hence why I said ignorant not racist. He's to ****** to know the differences so he's ignorant. You cant say Manny is Chinese cause he looks like it but I can see Bronner sayinh I think that china man just got ktfo by some mexican. When your in the spot light being politically correct can be your bff.

Comment

Working...
                      X