No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner to Danny Garcia "They tried to feed us to some Mexicans."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -KING- View Post
    What does he mean? And how do these comments make you feel?
    Broner you got a gift win against a Mexican

Comment

Originally posted by twrx View Post
      This guy is ignorant enoughtl to think all Latinos are Mexican
      He didnt say that idiot. Im pretty sure he knows Danny G is Puerto rican and a latino.. Got damn there's so Uber Slow ass people on BxScene

9 times out of 10 if your on the west coast and your a hispanic/latino (And not necessarily Mexican)and speak spanish your gonna get lumped in as a mexican its just how people think

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        I don't like people thinking, they're victimized. Race doesn't matter, believing that the world is against you and that everything negative that happens is because you're a certain race comes off as weak and obnoxious to me.

Not everything is racial.
        Man i dont understand why you come on here and act like everyone else is racist and you be on Twitter calling me all kind of racial slurrs and think it is funny..now imma be real and say i think every race has a love for their own,but to go out of your way and down other races then get mad when it is done to you is pathetic man..i have no issue with you but you need to look at yourself in the mirror and kill that ******ed **** you be doing cause it aint cute,it aint funny,and one day if you say **** like that to someones face you will end up getting killed...Im just being real with you man,dont come on this site on your high horse when you do the same **** on Twitter,deny it all you want but what im saying is 100 percent fact you have called me some disgracful **** on there man and that just aint cool at all

Comment

Originally posted by twrx View Post
          This guy is ignorant enoughtl to think all Latinos are Mexican
          I live in LA and most latino's are Mexican. An American white person or black person can't tell the difference between Mexicans and Central Americans, so they call everyone Mexicans. They just don't know the difference. Yes, its ignorance, but we are all ignorant about certain things.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            GBP made him take them down .... just like they took down his interview and acouple videos on youtube
            Damn, they really gotta pull that much damage control on that douche? I liked him before I found out what a dolt he is.

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
              Lol, this is funny. A guys presents an argument with no sources about a Black and a Mexican population and everyone goes haywire. Even if he did say that, so what. He used no racial slurs. I swear everyone gets riled up over nothing. I love being black, but Mexicans are taking over. Soon we are going to have 4 soccer games on Abc instead of the Nba on Christmas day. I kid I kid. Loosen up people.
              More Mexican are taking over boxing because of having Kids in the United States. In Mexico there's no welfare, food stamps or sports sponsor's so some kids with talent are forced to leave boxing to support there families in the states they have more opportunities than Mexico that's why you see kids like Jose Benevidas Frankie Gomez who in 2 to 3 years will rule the Welter weight division. When Broner fights an elite Mexican his over hype A$$ will be knock out.

Comment

Somethings up with broner,Dude hates mexicans for sum reason.
                They tried to feed us to some mexicans?Now imagine if somebody
                like rios would of said they tried to feed me to sum blacks/Africans.
                Blacks woud of lost it.Broner a talented fighter,But also a closet racist
                it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
                  I live in LA and most latino's are Mexican. An American white person or black person can't tell the difference between Mexicans and Central Americans, so they call everyone Mexicans. They just don't know the difference. Yes, its ignorance, but we are all ignorant about certain things.
                  Theres really no different look, or no general look at him except central america has more negros than mexico does, pull the stop reading books card if you want like the other guy!

Most central americans in the US look no different than stereotypical mexicans and thats fact
                  Even the term latino/Hispanic has certain looks attached to it depending on what region of the US you in..In the east its being seen as a group diverse in race from white to black representing different countries in the caribbean and south america.. On the west coast you just have mexicans although they arent the only national origin groups there that speaks spanish

Comment

If it was

Brandon rios to Danny Garcia "They tried to feed us to some Blacks.

Instead of

Adrien Broner to Danny Garcia "They tried to feed us to some Mexicans.

How would that that make people feel???

Comment

Originally posted by HardAss View Post
                      If it was

Brandon rios to Danny Garcia "They tried to feed us to some Blacks.

Instead of

Adrien Broner to Danny Garcia "They tried to feed us to some Mexicans.

How would that that make people feel???
                      Rios would get 10 hate threads a day calling him racist...... Broner apologist/fans would be outraged

Comment

Working...
                      X