Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. To Replace Roach With Nacho or Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    That only thing that would make a difference is if they hooked him up with the trainers from The Biggest Loser. Maybe they can teach him some self-discipline.
    LMFAO pretty much this

Comment

Chavez can wish to train with Nacho all he wants,Marquez will not allow it. If possible he should go with Capetillo, he's already close to replacing Margarito as the most hated in boxing anyways.

Comment

why wouldnt he allow it he has one more fight left maybe 0

Comment

Unless the trainer is going to hand hold Julio through life and keep him from drinking, smoking weed, and doing everything else a boxer who doesn't take his craft seriously would do - what's the point?

Raw size and a chin will only get you so far in the sport.

Comment

if his trainer was someone else no one would even care but because alot people like freddie including me its a big deal

Comment

and he has said multiple times he likes training in mexico and maybe the hollywood type atmosphere at wild card is a little much. all the actors drama its almost a free for all as fare as gyms go. then you got roach ariza fighting over power i dont blame him really. maybe he feels another trainer can motivate him i dont see why thats such a big deal its his money his life his decision.

Comment

You can't increase boxing IQ by changing to Nacho your either dumb or smart and Chavez is dumb,But Garcia has a handful of brawlers that fit Chavez mind set. I also think Garcia is a bit over rated, what his boxers do have is good sparring to get ready for bouts. When I trained my nephew we always beat Garcia's fighters that's why I know he's overrated. His group is mostly good fighters who were made by someone else. For instance his new prospects Saul Rodriguez trained at the Azteca gym in Bell Ca than he was trained by Andy Suarez same guy who trained Chris Arreola in Riverside Ca but he died. Victor Passilas was trained by Rodrigo Rodriguez of The Herdia boxing gym In East LA and I'm sure the others have different trainers but I don't know their name. Brandion Rios came from Kansas.

Comment

Jr. dosen't need to change trainers he needs to change him man just look at his habits in the 24/7 episodes how many times did he stand up roach and he can blame the last loss on himself the ffn idiot decided not to fight until elventh rd. I know freddie has had a bad yr. but he is a good coach jr. can go where he wants but until he changes him than nothing will change.

Comment

yeah, nacho wouldn't deal with his lack of commitment to the sport for long. he should go with garcia. robert is a chavez sr fanboy, and he's expressed that he would really like to train chavez jr in elie seckbach's videos. maybe robert garcia can whip him into a disciplined and dedicated fighter. roach is just in it for the money, nacho seems too busy running his gym in mexico city, and he's getting older too. robert garcia seems like the perfect match tbh.

Comment

don't understand why they suspend boxers. they should just hit them with heavy fines. because they fight every 3,4,or 5 months anyway. what is the use of a suspension.

Comment

Working...
                      X