Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. To Replace Roach With Nacho or Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theocdog View Post
    I don't think Nacho would mix well with Jr. Nacho is a technician and Chavez is a brawler. He would be better with Garcia since he has experience with Rios. But to be honest, I think he would do better with Capetillo since he has trained various brawlers such as Margarito or Segura. I know I'm gonna get heat for that last line.
    Chavez is still young and raw enough that he could really benefit from a complete overhauling by a guy like Nacho. He lacks some basic technical skills that he will really need to make it to the next level IMO. Without it he's going to get the same treatment that Martinez gave him over and over before he's done. His fans think he's already the finished product (minus some discipline), but he really is just way too raw to ever be a dominant champion. He obviously can't work with Roach anymore, because he plainly doesn't respect the man.

Comment

it wont matter who Jr. goes with, he will always be a mediocre fighter at best as long as he continues to walk around in his underwear eating cereal instead of putting in work at the gym.

Comment

Nacho? He probably would refuse to take in Jr. He would probably want a 70% cut to deal with Jr.'s lazy ass hahah. Go with Garcia because if he can teach Maidana how to box, he can do anything.
        Last edited by Pez; 12-25-2012, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Roach should also retire, hang his gloves up. The worst trainer of the year.

Comment

Doesnt matter who your trainer is if you refuse to show up to training

Comment

That only thing that would make a difference is if they hooked him up with the trainers from The Biggest Loser. Maybe they can teach him some self-discipline.

Comment

Originally posted by theocdog View Post
                I don't think Nacho would mix well with Jr. Nacho is a technician and Chavez is a brawler. He would be better with Garcia since he has experience with Rios. But to be honest, I think he would do better with Capetillo since he has trained various brawlers such as Margarito or Segura. I know I'm gonna get heat for that last line.
                Chavez Jr with Capetillo would be crazy. Capetillo is a MASTER at getting guys in to ridiculous shape, Chavez could become the best fighter in the world.

Comment

No way Nacho and Jr mix well but I've seen weirder things happen.

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
                    Chavez Jr with Capetillo would be crazy. Capetillo is a MASTER at getting guys in to ridiculous shape, Chavez could become the best fighter in the world.

Best fighter in the world? Yeah right. Only if Capetillo plasters him up.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                      Why would any trainer want this bum he has no respect for the game
                      MONEY!!!

Money is probably one of the biggest reasons Roach took him on board.

Comment

Working...
                      X