No announcement yet.

Margarito's resume is weak

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
    dont know if uve actually seen the fight all of press row was spilt down the middle
    most had it a draw
    i was one of many who thought he edged it out http://boxrec.com/media/index.php?title=Fight:1198490

Comment

Margarito was SUPPOSED to beat Williams, he was favored, but he got upset and got his WBO taken from him.

Sorry but Margarito's first good round was round 5. Williams then won round 6 right after Margarito won his first round. That is already 5 rounds to 1. Williams won 2 more rounds after this, especially round 12.

Please guys, you are not talking to some 2011-2012 new boxing fan here, stop trying to change history or what happened. Margarito was the favorite coming in and was outworked by and upset by Paul Williams. Go back and watch the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Yeah, Margarito blocked a lot of punches with his face.

Margarito's blocking defense is on par with Sweet Pea's elusiveness.
        Tony did in fact catch alot of punches with his gloves and arms whether you boys want to admit it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
          alot of people agree he beat williams

punk ass degenerate ? lmao
          Give me those names so that when close decisions are given next time, I can put those clowns on ignore for about 3 days until the fight blows over.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
            Tony did in fact catch alot of punches with his gloves and arms whether you boys want to admit it or not.
            He did, and the judges still thought P Willy won a unanimous decision?

Comment

Aren't you boys the same people that think BHOP beat Calzaghe? Please tell me why, exactly. Tell me how Calzaghe's slaps were ineffective but BHOP landed the harder punches. Tell me how this fight is any different.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Margarito was SUPPOSED to beat Williams, he was favored, but he got upset and got his WBO taken from him.

Sorry but Margarito's first good round was round 5. Williams then won round 6 right after Margarito won his first round. That is already 5 rounds to 1. Williams won 2 more rounds after this, especially round 12.

Please guys, you are not talking to some 2011-2012 new boxing fan here, stop trying to change history or what happened. Margarito was the favorite coming in and was outworked by and upset by Paul Williams. Go back and watch the fight.
                They think that people forgot how the fight went, lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
                  Aren't you boys the same people that think BHOP beat Calzaghe? Please tell me why, exactly. Tell me how Calzaghe's slaps were ineffective but BHOP landed the harder punches. Tell me how this fight is any different.
                  Stick to talking about Margarito Williams. You don't know who the "same boy" are who said Hopkins beat Calzaghe.

Comment

It was work rate that gave Williams the win over Margarito.With a Pro-Margarito crowd in hand is the only thing that actually made it closer then it wasn't supposed to be.

Comment

The question is not who has margarita beat but the real question is why is margarita still being discussed? After he was cought loading his gloves i could careless about this pathetic cheater and true boxing fans should too.

Comment

Working...
                      X