Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lennox Lewis is one of the most underrated champions of all times. Shame shame shame.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we also have our share of idiot uneducated people who hate and hate and hate

Comment

• Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
      we also have our share of idiot uneducated people who hate and hate and hate
      I know, reloaded making america look bad in front of our european friends/allies. smdh

Comment

• Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
        atleast he is not to scarred to fight into his thirties
        The guy fights once a year, if that...

Comment

• Originally posted by yoz View Post
          All of this ^^^^^^^.

But you will never see Vitali like this

Lennox top10 definitely, top5 possibly, GOAT - hell NO!

I don't understand why such a big focus on bloody/cut face.

Are you guys watching other sports. Blood is pumping heavily when you engage in physical activity. Any cut will produce severe blood flow..

Last edited by Simurgh; 12-25-2012, 10:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simurgh View Post

But you may see Vitali with these...

O/J man, Merry Christmas!

Comment

• Originally posted by UnicornGirl View Post
              Break it down.. I bet you think Wlad's overrated as well right?

Michael Grant was hyped as the next big thing. 6'8 and extremely athletic. Lewis destroyed him and ended his career.

You gonna tell me you of all people. Some ABIFE (too bad you don't know what that word means) knows more than boxing scouts?

Inside experts PUT Golota and Ruddock as FAVORITES against Lewis. Lewis destroyed them.

I can almost bet everything I got that you have never watched

Lewis v Golota
              Lewis v Grant
              or
              Lewis v Ruddock.

But I guess that's why you full knowledge about the tiny little baby fighters and know nothing about divisions higher than 147.
              n-gga, abife ain't no word!

Comment

• Originally posted by yoz View Post
                But you may see Vitali with these...

O/J man, Merry Christmas!
                Lol! No comment

Merry Christmas to you too!

Comment

• Originally posted by Simurgh View Post

I don't understand why such a big focus on bloody/cut face.

Are you guys watching other sports. Blood is pumping heavily when you engage in physical activity. Any cut will produce severe blood flow..

Yes.. I agree with like 90% of your posts.. You are one of the more entertaining Klitschkos fans on both boards.

But LISTEN HERE.. WE all know Vitali got an iron iron chin, except that how do you know his injuries and skin is not a weakness? Think about it. Against Chris Byrd and against Rahman? Yes? He lost against Byrd why? Due to injury DURING THE FIGHT. He pulled out against Rahman 3-4 times yes? BECAUSE of injuries suffered DURING Training.. He was also badly cut against Lewis..

Vitali got a MUCH better chin than Lennox, who tbh is not even COMPARABLE chin department to Vitali.. Vitali also got GREAT and very underrated boxing skills... But we have to be honest.. he is very injury prone and for all we know his face might be badly cut again if he fought someone like a Prime Bowe..

Comment

• LL is definitely not credited enough, I think a top 5 HW all time and totally capable of beating anyone who laced them up on his best day.

Comment

• Originally posted by UnicornGirl View Post
                      Yes.. I agree with like 90% of your posts.. You are one of the more entertaining Klitschkos fans on both boards.

But LISTEN HERE.. WE all know Vitali got an iron iron chin, except that how do you know his injuries and skin is not a weakness? Think about it. Against Chris Byrd and against Rahman? Yes? He lost against Byrd why? Due to injury DURING THE FIGHT. He pulled out against Rahman 3-4 times yes? BECAUSE of injuries suffered DURING Training.. He was also badly cut against Lewis..

Vitali got a MUCH better chin than Lennox, who tbh is not even COMPARABLE chin department to Vitali.. Vitali also got GREAT and very underrated boxing skills... But we have to be honest.. he is very injury prone and for all we know his face might be badly cut again if he fought someone like a Prime Bowe..
                      Sure, I already commented on that in other thread where I said Vitali is not that durable fighter in sense his body somehow weak. I don't think he is weak but his body if that makes sense.

His skin cuts easily (that's what lennox marked as his biggest flaw) and he is prone to injuries (I don't know if this has something with his early kickboxing career, but it's not even important).

He might be cut as well in other heavy fights but I think he learned a lot from lennox fight - he was just too aggressive in that fight. He was trading all the time - even with bad cut not holding up at any moment. I think his tactics was all wrong - especially after he got that cut, but well he was inexperienced and that's mainly why I say that wasn't prime Vitali...

He learned how to fight smart. Most recent example is Chisorra fight, where he injured his left hand and still was able to win comfortably by picking his punches and holding up...

Comment

Working...
                      X