Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lennox Lewis is one of the most underrated champions of all times. Shame shame shame.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    But not as respected as Ali !

Have look at this little Floyd hating germ sticking his nose into a HW debate hating on Floyd , your a piss ant kid !
    Give me a break down of Lennox vs Ali.
    h2h.. I'll give you a break down.
    You a real boxing fan?
    Give me 2 paragraphs on Lennox vs Ali. h2h

Let' see who do it better.

Comment

• you sure do think about mayweather alot

Comment

• Originally posted by UnicornGirl View Post
        You mad.. Kid.. I can literally sense your rage and the lack of female companionship you been experiencing lately.
        When was the last time you took a cute girl out? Been a while (maybe never?)

Lennox's prime was 95-00. Deal with it.

He avenged both defeats. Deal with it.

You haven't taken a girl out in years.. Deal with it.

You are the eater of red k's on a boxing site which you love and adore.
        Deal with it.
        Buhahahahaha another frustrated schoolgirl , you kids are just woeful !

Comment

• ali in his prime kills lewis in his prime come on now lets not be ridiculous

Comment

• Originally posted by UnicornGirl View Post
            Give me a break down of Lennox vs Ali.
            h2h.. I'll give you a break down.
            You a real boxing fan?
            Give me 2 paragraphs on Lennox vs Ali. h2h

Let' see who do it better.
            Lets see me do it better , brmmmm brmmmmm lol

Comment

• Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
              ali in his prime kills lewis in his prime come on now lets not be ridiculous

(Credit goes to FelixTrinidad of ESB/ Skittlez he shall me back)
              Lewis vs Ali

Lewis vs Ali
              In regards to Lewis vs the great one ALI.

Can Lewis out box Ali?
              Lewis was a very good outside fighter. He got a good left hook, did well in combination bursts and had a massive right hand. His balance is something that people over look as well. For someone that’s 6’5’6’6 240+, he got great balance for such a super heavyweight. His jab against a fast footed killer will be a very deadly weapon and add in his variety of punches, he was very good technically. All these points indicate Lennox had a real chance of out boxing Ali should Ali attempt to keep this a tactical fight.
              Ali got blinding hand speed and great foot works. His punches weren’t the hardest, and I seriously doubt he can hurt a fully focused Lewis. Rahman and Mccall caught him unaware and at a time he was seriously lacking in focus. In h2h match ups you take the best versions. The best versions of LL would have been able to absorb any Ali punches, he fought a very long line of huge punchers from the early 90’s all the way up to the early 2000’s. Mason-Ruddock-Morrison-Briggs-Golota-Bruno-Tua-Grant-Vitali, not one was able to floor him.

What would most likely have happened
              Ali got great recovering powers, he is capable of being caught though. What we do know is Lewis have definitely fought numerous punchers that hit harder then Ali, but Ali had fought only 2 fighters who ‘might’ hit harder then Lewis. Weather or not Foreman and Shavers hit harder then LL is up for serious debate. People forget that Ali is honestly fundamentally flawed on defense and used his superior reflexes along with speed to get him out of trouble. Lennox will eventually catch him with a thundering right hand the likes of that Ali never ever felt before and knock him out late.

Do yours.

Comment

Got nothing to do with Floyd , Holyfield did more than Lewis did Id like to see Lewis give Holyfield hight weight reach I know what would happen KO no 3 , I,ll play tag team against you schoolgirls if you like .
                Well, i'm guessing you rate Mayweather higher than Lewis.

A guy who ducks every threat, just to preserve a pathetic '0'> A guy who cleaned out his weight class and fought regularly?

Seriously, GTFOH.

Comment

• how many times have you copied and pasted that?

Comment

But not as respected as Ali !

Have look at this little Floyd hating germ sticking his nose into a HW debate hating on Floyd , your a piss ant kid !
                    Ali and lewis are great heavyweight , floyd's just a midget frontin to be great, while everyone is laughing at his life.

Comment

• atleast he is not to scarred to fight into his thirties

Comment

Working...
                      X