Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official pfp top 10 best fighters in the world!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=KRISTLEE;12854518]
    Originally posted by el*** View Post

No, his parents gave him that name and then he converted to Islam and gave himself a ****** name.
    No, he didn't give himself his own name.

Comment

Originally posted by KRISTLEE View Post
      The GOAT mutherfcuker.....however, if Vitali was around in those days he would be revered as the GOAT instead....

I`m no big fan of Vitali but I recognise him as a modern day great heavyweight (who would already have been an all time great had he been around in Alis` era but he will one day be remembered as an all time great heavyweight anyway) and will speak the truth and what I think as i am no biased fanboy....or someone elses` alt for that matter.

Let us not detract though as this thread was your official top 10 pfp list and debate.....which is utter bollocks by the way!!!
      You are a fan boy of Vitali. Vitali is a fine fighter, but he quit against Byrd and lost to Lewis-two elite fighters that he faced and lost to. Vitali will never be seen as great as Ali-ever!

Comment

its a good list matthysse is rising.

Comment

[QUOTE=Frank Ducketts;12854537]
          Apologies, his ****** name was chosen for him then.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            its a good list matthysse is rising.
            He needs one more good, and that's it!

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
              You are a fan boy of Vitali. Vitali is a fine fighter, but he quit against Byrd and lost to Lewis-two elite fighters that he faced and lost to. Vitali will never be seen as great as Ali-ever!
              Being British I am not a fan boy of Vitali.....I respect him as a great modern day heavy weight boxer who has been around during most of my adult years.

This is being a fan boy...

Backing boxers from my home country and hoping beyond hope that they will win even when I know they are **** or complete knob ends (such as David H, Amir K)..

Or is that being patriotic?.....or on this forum with regards boxing is being a fan boy and patriotic the same thing lol.

I live in the Philippines and even though I had a gut feeling JMM was going to finally get the win I still backed MP (JMM is an elite fighter too who KTFO of MP so does that mean MP is just a fine fighter if I use the same comparison as yours above or would you say it was elite v elite so win or lose etc they are still considered great?).

So, now we have established that I am not a fan boy of Vitali but I can be considered a fan boy where I have roots or interests....I have no ties with the ******* therefore it doesn`t bother me if Vitali wins, loses, quits, but regardless of his results in my opinion he is still a modern time great who would have been an all time great had he been around in Alis` era.

Comment

[QUOTE=Frank Ducketts;12854537]
                You dont know **** about muhammad ali!

Elijah Muhammad gave him his proper african name, he didnt name himself, god you are stupid.

and his parents didnt give him the name "clay" either, that was his slave name from white slave owners. You are so stupid and ignorant.

Comment

Being British I am not a fan boy of Vitali.....I respect him as a great modern day heavy weight boxer who has been around during most of my adult years.

This is being a fan boy...

Backing boxers from my home country and hoping beyond hope that they will win even when I know they are **** or complete knob ends (such as David H, Amir K)..

Or is that being patriotic?.....or on this forum with regards boxing is being a fan boy and patriotic the same thing lol.

I live in the Philippines and even though I had a gut feeling JMM was going to finally get the win I still backed MP (JMM is an elite fighter too who KTFO of MP so does that mean MP is just a fine fighter if I use the same comparison as yours above or would you say it was elite v elite so win or lose etc they are still considered great?).

So, now we have established that I am not a fan boy of Vitali but I can be considered a fan boy where I have roots or interests....I have no ties with the ******* therefore it doesn`t bother me if Vitali wins, loses, quits, but regardless of his results in my opinion he is still a modern time great who would have been an all time great had he been around in Alis` era.
                  You don't have to be of the same ethnicity or country to be a fan boy of a fighter. I loved Marquez to death before he even fought Pac, and I'm a black militant from dirty Jerz. To this day when Marquez and Norwood fought, I didn't want to see that fight because I liked both guys, but I knew that they had to fight each other.

Comment

[QUOTE=el***;12854655]
                    Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post

You dont know **** about muhammad ali!

Elijah Muhammad gave him his proper african name, he didnt name himself, god you are stupid.

and his parents didnt give him the name "clay" either, that was his slave name from white slave owners. You are so stupid and ignorant.
                    Yes his surname Clay probably originated from slave owners but he got that name from his parents.... Cassius Marcellus Clay, Sr & Odessa O'Grady Clay...if they had changed their surnames to a non white slave owner name before he was born he would have been given a different surname but they didn`t so he got his surname from his parents...

Muhammad Ali is not a proper African name either....it is ****** and specifically originates in Arabic countries....you could say it`s a North African or any largely ****** populated African country name but then again it still originated in Arabic countries.

Africa is quite a large continent and consists of many countries (not all ******) you know so by saying he has a proper African name you are way off the mark.

Stupid is as stupid does so eff off you c0k sucker..

Comment

[QUOTE=KRISTLEE;12854694]
                      Originally posted by el*** View Post

Yes his surname Clay probably originated from slave owners but he got that name from his parents.... Cassius Marcellus Clay, Sr & Odessa O'Grady Clay...if they had changed their surnames to a non white slave owner name before he was born he would have been given a different surname but they didn`t so he got his surname from his parents...

Muhammad Ali is not a proper African name either....it is ****** and specifically originates in Arabic countries....you could say it`s a North African or any largely ****** populated African country name but then again it still originated in Arabic countries.

Africa is quite a large continent and consists of many countries (not all ******) you know so by saying he has a proper African name you are way off the mark.

Stupid is as stupid does so eff off you c0k sucker..
                      What you just wrote show you have no sense of history, lmmfao! Goddamn, hilarious!

Comment

Working...
                      X