Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official pfp top 10 best fighters in the world!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=KRISTLEE;12854518]
    Originally posted by el*** View Post

No, his parents gave him that name and then he converted to Islam and gave himself a ****** name.
    No, he didn't give himself his own name.

Comment

Originally posted by KRISTLEE View Post
      The GOAT mutherfcuker.....however, if Vitali was around in those days he would be revered as the GOAT instead....

I`m no big fan of Vitali but I recognise him as a modern day great heavyweight (who would already have been an all time great had he been around in Alis` era but he will one day be remembered as an all time great heavyweight anyway) and will speak the truth and what I think as i am no biased fanboy....or someone elses` alt for that matter.

Let us not detract though as this thread was your official top 10 pfp list and debate.....which is utter bollocks by the way!!!
      You are a fan boy of Vitali. Vitali is a fine fighter, but he quit against Byrd and lost to Lewis-two elite fighters that he faced and lost to. Vitali will never be seen as great as Ali-ever!

Comment

its a good list matthysse is rising.

Comment

[QUOTE=Frank Ducketts;12854537]
          Apologies, his ****** name was chosen for him then.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            its a good list matthysse is rising.
            He needs one more good, and that's it!

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
              You are a fan boy of Vitali. Vitali is a fine fighter, but he quit against Byrd and lost to Lewis-two elite fighters that he faced and lost to. Vitali will never be seen as great as Ali-ever!
              Being British I am not a fan boy of Vitali.....I respect him as a great modern day heavy weight boxer who has been around during most of my adult years.

This is being a fan boy...

Backing boxers from my home country and hoping beyond hope that they will win even when I know they are **** or complete knob ends (such as David H, Amir K)..

Or is that being patriotic?.....or on this forum with regards boxing is being a fan boy and patriotic the same thing lol.

I live in the Philippines and even though I had a gut feeling JMM was going to finally get the win I still backed MP (JMM is an elite fighter too who KTFO of MP so does that mean MP is just a fine fighter if I use the same comparison as yours above or would you say it was elite v elite so win or lose etc they are still considered great?).

So, now we have established that I am not a fan boy of Vitali but I can be considered a fan boy where I have roots or interests....I have no ties with the Ukraine therefore it doesn`t bother me if Vitali wins, loses, quits, but regardless of his results in my opinion he is still a modern time great who would have been an all time great had he been around in Alis` era.

Comment

[QUOTE=Frank Ducketts;12854537]
                You dont know **** about muhammad ali!

Elijah Muhammad gave him his proper african name, he didnt name himself, god you are ******.

and his parents didnt give him the name "clay" either, that was his slave name from white slave owners. You are so ****** and ignorant.

Comment

Being British I am not a fan boy of Vitali.....I respect him as a great modern day heavy weight boxer who has been around during most of my adult years.

This is being a fan boy...

Backing boxers from my home country and hoping beyond hope that they will win even when I know they are **** or complete knob ends (such as David H, Amir K)..

Or is that being patriotic?.....or on this forum with regards boxing is being a fan boy and patriotic the same thing lol.

I live in the Philippines and even though I had a gut feeling JMM was going to finally get the win I still backed MP (JMM is an elite fighter too who KTFO of MP so does that mean MP is just a fine fighter if I use the same comparison as yours above or would you say it was elite v elite so win or lose etc they are still considered great?).

So, now we have established that I am not a fan boy of Vitali but I can be considered a fan boy where I have roots or interests....I have no ties with the Ukraine therefore it doesn`t bother me if Vitali wins, loses, quits, but regardless of his results in my opinion he is still a modern time great who would have been an all time great had he been around in Alis` era.
                  You don't have to be of the same ethnicity or country to be a fan boy of a fighter. I loved Marquez to death before he even fought Pac, and I'm a black militant from dirty Jerz. To this day when Marquez and Norwood fought, I didn't want to see that fight because I liked both guys, but I knew that they had to fight each other.

Comment

[QUOTE=el***;12854655]
                    Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post

You dont know **** about muhammad ali!

Elijah Muhammad gave him his proper african name, he didnt name himself, god you are ******.

and his parents didnt give him the name "clay" either, that was his slave name from white slave owners. You are so ****** and ignorant.
                    Yes his surname Clay probably originated from slave owners but he got that name from his parents.... Cassius Marcellus Clay, Sr & Odessa O'Grady Clay...if they had changed their surnames to a non white slave owner name before he was born he would have been given a different surname but they didn`t so he got his surname from his parents...

Muhammad Ali is not a proper African name either....it is ****** and specifically originates in Arabic countries....you could say it`s a North African or any largely ****** populated African country name but then again it still originated in Arabic countries.

Africa is quite a large continent and consists of many countries (not all ******) you know so by saying he has a proper African name you are way off the mark.

****** is as ****** does so eff off you c0k sucker..

Comment

[QUOTE=KRISTLEE;12854694]
                      Originally posted by el*** View Post

Yes his surname Clay probably originated from slave owners but he got that name from his parents.... Cassius Marcellus Clay, Sr & Odessa O'Grady Clay...if they had changed their surnames to a non white slave owner name before he was born he would have been given a different surname but they didn`t so he got his surname from his parents...

Muhammad Ali is not a proper African name either....it is ****** and specifically originates in Arabic countries....you could say it`s a North African or any largely ****** populated African country name but then again it still originated in Arabic countries.

Africa is quite a large continent and consists of many countries (not all ******) you know so by saying he has a proper African name you are way off the mark.

****** is as ****** does so eff off you c0k sucker..
                      What you just wrote show you have no sense of history, lmmfao! Goddamn, hilarious!

Comment

Working...
                      X