Mannys ww run was in reality B level

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Dead

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    He made all those ridiculous amount of millions and he still needs advances on his purses...Pac is damn awful with money!
    Honestly Dead, I think there is a little Tyson/Don King bull-ish going on behind the scenes with Michael Koncz and Bob Arum.

When Manny wanted accounting of his funds and got Vision Qwest involved, Michael Koncz and Arum went batshyte crazy and started threatening lawsuits against Vision Qwest. Vision Qwest then sued Manny for 2 million.... Never heard how that ended up.

But, after Manny got Vision involved, he learned for a fact he was supposed to be getting paid additional money on the back end of things like fight replays and such.

So I guess in the long run Manny found out something about his finances.

Comment

Originally posted by dansweeney View Post
      lol get over pac already. it's over you can retire the hate or focus on some other boxer. let it go...you and that Larry dude are like misplaced fans...
      What's funny is the great lengths they go to say how irrelevant, overrated, and over hyped he is, yet they can't stop thinking about him. They can't stop talking about him. They'll be talking about him years from now.

Jealous females, man. **** is hilariously pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
        he did'nt, he really did'nt...**** , in the future guys will be talking about greatness and the'll be looking at boxrec and floyd will always be the guy who never really took dangerous risks....very skilled fighter but he just does'nt have the "IT " factor crazy enough to do crazy things....
        Your a delusional dreamboat lol , the history books will show Floyd to be greater fighter than Manny , thats a given because Floyd will fight bigger men at their healthy weight and win , and Im sure Floyd wont end up getting face planted by a guy smaller than him .

Manny got stiffened by the guy Floyd schooled like he was a prelim boy , thats going to blow Manny away in the books , and Floyds still going by the time he hangs them up Mannys came back and been stiffened again , its no contest Floyd has his number everywhere .

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          What's funny is the great lengths they go to say how irrelevant, overrated, and over hyped he is, yet they can't stop thinking about him. They can't stop talking about him. They'll be talking about him years from now.

Jealous females, man. **** is hilariously pathetic.
          I guess you dont read the post they are answering thats pumping up Mannys tyres with hot air , are you ever in the Floyd bashing threads spinning the same sheet your spinning here , didnt think so .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            Your a delusional dreamboat lol , the history books will show Floyd to be greater fighter than Manny , thats a given because Floyd will fight bigger men at their healthy weight and win , and Im sure Floyd wont end up getting face planted by a guy smaller than him .

Manny got stiffened by the guy Floyd schooled like he was a prelim boy , thats going to blow Manny away in the books , and Floyds still going by the time he hangs them up Mannys came back and been stiffened again , its no contest Floyd has his number everywhere .
            Just because people like you i hope floyd gets KTFO against someone like Guerrero. Anythings possible

Comment

Larry's thread quality has gone from going down hill into free fall status.

Comment

I guess you dont read the post they are answering thats pumping up Mannys tyres with hot air , are you ever in the Floyd bashing threads spinning the same sheet your spinning here , didnt think so .
                Actually I would. If some Pac fan ever drops a "Floyd is a b level fighter" thread (or something along those lines) you could bet your ass that I'll say the same thing.

They're both ATG's. Any bytch that says otherwise is just a blind, biased, d*ck riding hater.

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                  Just because people like you i hope floyd gets KTFO against someone like Guerrero. Anythings possible
                  Thats cool if the powers of universe get Floyd koed thats life , the thing is it wont be by somebody smaller than him I will bet you that !

Comment

@reloaded

Originally posted by TheBoxingBanger View Post
                    ...so let me get this right, you're saying Manny didn't fight the elite WW's????

Is that right? Reloaded, you're reasoning is absurd. Period.

What other Elite WW's are there.... Manny already beat them all, lmfao.
                    You dont comprehend to good eh .

He fought with CWS that drained them , and ducked them without the CWS .

What part of that dont you understand , thats right its just a name to you , you dont care if its rigged so long as the notch goes on the handle .

You cant know boxing , meaning the fighter side of things such as weight and not be able see through Manny like a screen door .
                    @reloaded, I already said your thoughts about Manny were absurd. Manny fought and beat all the elite WW's besides, Floyd, who ducked Manny.

.... I'll go a step further, and also add, that you need to take a college writing course - your english grammar is terrible.

All that CW nonsense is a bunch of bull. Cotto, before the CW with Manny only weighed 146 for his last fight... Ooo one pound .... And by the way, Cotto could make 145lbs today, so enough of that weight-drained crap already.

Comment

lol , who you think the atg fighters are clowning at right now because of being scared?..yeah , youre right it's floyd..people in the future will be seeing videos of floyd being called a coward on nat tv and fighters, writers and huge amount of fans labeling him a coward ..the public dont forget huge things like that...

Comment

Working...
                      X