Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angel on Khan Rematch: No Chin, Can't Break an Egg

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan will get sparked again but I got a feeling khan will talk a lot about wanting to fight Garcia but will duck

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
      Really? I haven't watched that fight in a while. Forgot about that. Looking even worst for khan.
      yeah a headbutt happened in the first and barrera started gushing blood. they didn't stop it till 4 rounds were completed though. pretty funny.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        not really, they are ducking matthysse because he's a real threat, not a guy with no chin.
        His chin isn't the best but i don't think that it is outright weak. Plus with his speed he can be a real threat. I think that in the first fight it was Garcia getting into Khan's head that played the biggest role. If Khan will take the counter-puncher's route than Garcia will most likely lose on points and I think that his father realizes that.

Comment

Originally posted by mmainukraine View Post
          His chin isn't the best but i don't think that it is outright weak. Plus with his speed he can be a real threat. I think that in the first fight it was Garcia getting into Khan's head that played the biggest role. If Khan will take the counter-puncher's route than Garcia will most likely lose on points and I think that his father realizes that.
          you should think its weak. we have enough evidence to make that call now. khan has never counter punched, why are you relying on him to do something he's never done?

Comment

LOL at the hate Danny gets. It will just fuel him. After he gets through beating Judah, Matthyse will be next. That's a pick 'em kind of fight, but I think Danny's a better boxer and just as strong as Lucas. We don't really know if Lucas can survive a firefight yet, do we? He is certainly a formidable fighter, but so is Danny and Danny has far better timing and underrated boxing skills.

DG is all wrong for Amir. Amir doesn't have the physical strength to beat a thoroughbread like Garcia. He couldn't hurt Garcia once in the first fight, so why the hell is he saying he'll knock him out?

Comment

I would like to see Garcia's theory put to the test. Glass chin vs can't break an egg. Someone need to throw an egg at Khan's chin and see what happens.

Comment

Yeah I agree, that's why Danny is going to fight the real test, his mandator , lucas matthyse, right Angel?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  you should think its weak. we have enough evidence to make that call now. khan has never counter punched, why are you relying on him to do something he's never done?
                  Mainly because this is the best way that he can succeed. And because he trains with Virgil Hunter to work on his defense. Actually let me re-phrase my earlier statement. Maybe he will not be a clear counter puncher but if he will work on this defense to the point where he is hard to hit (and that is very achievable with his speed) his jaw won't play that much of a factor. With his speed and improved defense I think that he can take Garcia no problem.

Comment

I believe Khan has the ability to run all night long and pitter pat his way to a wideddecision, garcia is not a mobile fighter and needs you to stand in ffront of him.

The fight can happen after matthyse does garcia in. Sort of a crossroads rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                      Yeah I agree, that's why Danny is going to fight the real test, his mandator , lucas matthyse, right Angel?
                      I rather see Khan fight Lucas.

Comment

Working...
                      X