Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    So we know that you didnt actually watch the fight

I bet Cotto "almost" beat Margarito as well in their first fight
    i don't think cotto almost beat margarito..........he had the opportunities to win the fight if he didn't gas. it's the same thing with ouma. both marg & ggg NEEDED their opponents to gas.

ggg is absolutely nothing special to me............going tooth and nail with a past prime faded ouma does nothing for me........

all of ggg's opponents have been midcore to underscore.

thats the point of the thread...........canelo is overrated but so is ggg.

i call a spade a spade............

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
      Canelo is the truth.

GGG is good, I mean who over rating him people just saying he a tough hard hitting motherfucker who gonna be tough to beat.
      GGG would make Canelo is b1tch

Comment

Broner is also overrated. Trying to be mayweather and such.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
          GGG would make Canelo is b1tch
          I wouldn't go that far but he already gave him the business in sparring.

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
            i don't think cotto almost beat margarito..........he had the opportunities to win the fight if he didn't gas. it's the same thing with ouma. both marg & ggg NEEDED their opponents to gas.

ggg is absolutely nothing special to me............going tooth and nail with a past prime faded ouma does nothing for me........

all of ggg's opponents have been midcore to underscore.

thats the point of the thread...........canelo is overrated but so is ggg.

i call a spade a spade............
            It's not about gassing, that's Cotto's deal, not Ouma's. Ouma was getting murdered in there. Here's from Graham Houston:

By the eighth round, honestly I had seen enough. Ouma was swollen and damaged under both eyes and there was blood inside his mouth. The ringside doctor checked on Ouma at the end of the eighth. Ouma is so brave that he will never surrender, but the ninth and 10th rounds were brutal to watch. Referee Guillermo Perez Pineda finally, belatedly, waved the finish as a tired and dazed Ouma sagged against the ropes with 63 seconds remaining in the 10th round.

It was worrying to watch Ouma take the punishment that he did. Laurence Cole was criticised for letting a beaten-up Antonio Margarito complete the course against Manny Pacquiao when the fight could have been stopped after the 10th round, but good-hearted Manny eased off towards the end and although he was popping quick punches into Margarito’s swollen countenance in the 11th and 12th rounds he wasn’t really blasting him with hard shots. In the Golovkin-Ouma fight, though, the former world amateur champion from Kazakhstan was hitting Ouma with wrecking-ball blows. It was a relief when the fight was stopped — I would have felt a sense of relief if Ouma had been pulled out of the fight in the ninth round; Ouma didn’t need an extra round of getting pounded and it was not a surprise to read the next day that he had been detained in hospital overnight for observation.
            I do agree Golovkin is massively overrated for what he's done, Canelo like. The big difference, legit middles are passing up opportunities to face him on HBO left and right, while Canelo's got all top SWWs eager to fight him, he just prefers to look down in weight and rankings.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              I wouldn't go that far but he already gave him the business in sparring.
              He would destroy his soul
              HE WOULD CRUSH HIS SPIRIT
              HE WOULD OBLITERATE HIS RED HAIR

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                It's not about gassing, that's Cotto's deal, not Ouma's. Ouma was getting murdered in there. Here's from Graham Houston:

I do agree Golovkin is massively overrated for what he's done, Canelo like. The big difference, legit middles are passing up opportunities to face him on HBO left and right, while Canelo's got all top SWWs eager to fight him, he just prefers to look down in weight and rankings.
                ouma gassed.............

Comment

Overhyped yes very overhyped? Yes, but we have to wait and see if he is overrated.

Comment

people hating on GGG is messed up - ooh look an exciting fighter with decent skills and a big punch ... hmm I think I'll hate on him

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
                      people hating on GGG is messed up - ooh look an exciting fighter with decent skills and a big punch ... hmm I think I'll hate on him
                      No one is hating on him.

He's very hyped by a lot of people just because everyone isn't 100% sold on him doesn't mean they hate him.

Why is it on here if you aren't 100% behind someone it means you hate them?

Comment

Working...
                      X