Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So the excuses are to duck martinez now..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
    Actually people are now saying that Floyd is ducking Canelo.

Haters need to get together and try to agree on who Floyd is ducking otherwise it's counterproductive.

Do you know how ironic this is for a Hagler fan to ask a fighter to move up to prove himself?
    Ducking an unproven, glorified prospect? We know who those people are. I don't take them seriously, do you??

Like I said, there is 1 fighter in the world right now, that is marketable, that can enhance Floyd's legacy. Become that career defining win. Sergio Martinez is that man. And he won't have to go to 160 to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      Actually people are now saying that Floyd is ducking Canelo.
      dont forget Gamboa threads about him ducking and the new flavor of the month Trout too

Comment

People ask the wrong questions, and never get the right answer, The question is what fight do the people that watch boxing want to see?
        The answer will alway be the two best fighters around the same weightclass.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldSugar View Post
          Lol beating the #3 SMW is better than beating the #1 welter and the #1 Junior middleweight?
          mosley showed he was old as hell when he fought floyd, and what did cotto do to become #1 at jr middleweight? beating foreman, mayorga and one eyed margarito? c'mon.. cotto's run at jr middleweight wasn't that awe-inspiring. but it's not just that...floyd has been so inactive (one fight per year) that it's ridiculous to continue to have him at #1..

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
            mosley showed he was old as hell when he fought floyd, and what did cotto do to become #1 at jr middleweight? beating foreman, mayorga and one eyed margarito? c'mon.. cotto's run at jr middleweight wasn't that awe-inspiring. but it's not just that...floyd has been so inactive (one fight per year) that it's ridiculous to continue to have him at #1..
            Ok and Froch had done what exactly before losing to Ward?

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
              floyd claimes he is great, but what great fighter has he defeated?

hell has he ever defeated a fighter in his prime?

no, the closest was hatton but that was at 147 and he was hatton was never that good in the first place, he was good at 140 though

floyd simply avoided the most dangerous fighters through out, on youtube you can see so many videos of him admitting that, when he got called out face to face vs margo but *****ed out

when he said live on air he does not take the dangerous fighters to save his record and so on

All I see here are excuses from guys like larry

Prime Kosta, Mosley, Margo, Cotto, Pacman and martinez

excuses to why he has ducked them, it is pathetic

come on, look at his prime, who did he really fight? oscar and ricky bloody hatton, seriously?

what career defining fight has he had?

nothing

I won't see this again but I am sure guys like Prettyboy and larry post 10 excuses why he avoided the best

also I want to ask, he fights once year, and pretty much takes crappy fights, everytime we hear it is a tune up, tune up tune up and tune up

every ****ing year it is a tune up?

he ducked pac but can save his legacy by taking out martinex at 154...yet all we hear are excuses
              Delahoya and Corey spinks challenged for the middleweight title. Why can't Floyd? Hell even Kassim ouma had the nads to try it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                dont forget Gamboa threads about him ducking and the new flavor of the month Trout too
                Bro Floyd has earned his reputation as a fight dodger and cherry picker. It's not a hate conspiracy. He made his bed and deserves to be called on it. You gotta take the good with the bad. The only delusional thing is not acknowledging the complaint and pretending Floyd has taken on all comers and not spent half his prime in retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                  Delahoya and Corey spinks challenged for the middleweight title. Why can't Floyd? Hell even Kassim ouma had the nads to try it.
                  Pacquiao didn't have "the nads" to fight Cotto at 154lbs, after already destrying him once. Why not? Was that a harder fight than Marquez at 147lbs?

At the time Mayweather fought Hatton, was the world calling for anything else? When he fought Oscar at 154lbs (now catchweight, remember), the world was calling for someone else? The numbers say different. The world was branding Mayweather a coward and scared to fight Mosley. I don't remember too many people pre-fight, saying there was a harder fight and that he should be fighting someone else. It was more like: "grow a pair and fight Mosley or die". After the fights, people now look to discredit them and say they shouldn't have happened in favour of..... what exactly.

I'd like people to say what fights should've happened and when because it's been proven the Tszyu fight wasn't possible and Mosley didn't want a bar of it in 2006.

I'll say again, I'd like to see Mayweather face Martinez, but it's only reall possible at catchweight, and I don't like them and all the built in excuses they come with. If either one doesn't want to go to the other's division, you hardly call that a duck on either side.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                    floyd claimes he is great, but what great fighter has he defeated?
                    hell has he ever defeated a fighter in his prime?

no, the closest was hatton but that was at 147 and he was hatton was never that good in the first place, he was good at 140 though

floyd simply avoided the most dangerous fighters through out, on youtube you can see so many videos of him admitting that, when he got called out face to face vs margo but *****ed out

when he said live on air he does not take the dangerous fighters to save his record and so on

All I see here are excuses from guys like larry

Prime Kosta, Mosley, Margo, Cotto, Pacman and martinez

excuses to why he has ducked them, it is pathetic

come on, look at his prime, who did he really fight? oscar and ricky bloody hatton, seriously?

what career defining fight has he had?

nothing

I won't see this again but I am sure guys like Prettyboy and larry post 10 excuses why he avoided the best

also I want to ask, he fights once year, and pretty much takes crappy fights, everytime we hear it is a tune up, tune up tune up and tune up

every ****ing year it is a tune up?

he ducked pac but can save his legacy by taking out martinex at 154...yet all we hear are excuses
                    Do you consider Marquez great?

Comment

Mayweather the truth, the savior for all the ghetto kids.

Comment

Working...
                      X