• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by croz View Post
    Fury is the guy who was saying **** like Heil Hitler on twitter
    you just said it too mofo

Comment

MLK and malcolm x would be proud of him.

Comment

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
        it was great how CIA let Klaus Barbie to help tracking down that commie-rat Che Guevara hiding in Bolivia.
        Last edited by ImFromInternet; 12-23-2012, 10:37 PM.

Comment

when I was in Cuba about 2 years ago, all the Cubans hated Castro and Guevara..all of them

Comment

Originally posted by ImFromInternet View Post
            it was great how CIA let Klaus Barbie to help tracking down that commie-rat Che Guevara hiding in Bolivia.
            why the hate?

You a tyson fury fan?

Did i offend you saying MLK and Malcolm would be proud of him? if so why?

Comment

when I was in Cuba about 2 years ago, all the Cubans hated Castro and Guevara..all of them
              LOL, you met all the cubans on your vacation?

Comment

LOL, you met all the cubans on your vacation?
                obiously not, but from the "sample" of let say, 20 Cubans, I got to know better, none of them liked Fidel nor Che, the only one who liked them was this weird medical student from some African country I donīt remember where. They are bored of communism there, itīs easy to be Che-fan and wear Che-fan-products outside of Cuba. In matter of fact I was suprised they hated Che and Fidel. The first place I stayed for night, the householder stabbed a kitchen knife on Cheīs picture in morning newspaper when having breakfast and I was like: whoaa!

Comment

It's even better how he was turned into a shirt design and his image marketed for money by the capitalists he so hated.

Comment

Getting it on Twitter is pretty bad, getting it in your face is worse. I'm pretty sure he's secure in his skin, so I don't feel as bad for him as I do for, let's say, American Indians. He has every right to defend himself, but his situation is a little different from outright racism. It's more of a class or caste thing that disappears in person, especially if someone of a non white race is present. Europeans come to America to get away from such things and as soon as they get here, they become Pure Lilly White, accepted as main stream and treated better than Latinos or blacks by financial institutions especially. I feel for him, but I'm not donating to the save Fury association yet.

Comment

I am in love with a girl who is gypsy and i will say they are the slime of the earth they will rob you kill your family for 500 dollars but considering what hitler did to them i understand.

Comment

Working...
                      X