Comments Thread For: Marquez: Memo Would Have Helped With Mayweather Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@irondan

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    He's small at Jr Middleweight, no? He's a WW.

Marquez is a WW too, right? He's #2 at WW currently after knocking out the #1 WW and #2 P4P who's been dominant at WW for years.

Why not rematch at WW? Not saying it should happen but what's wrong with it?
    I'm saying it should happen. Bring on Jmm/Floyd part 2.

Memo is on point with his procedures. He will have JMM2.0 juiced and PED'd up properly and then, also, flushed and cleansed at the 30 mark before the fight when testing starts.

I'd like to see the fight. I bet its not like part one.

When JMM KO's Floyd, Boxingscene's servers are gonna be down for a couple days lol.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      If Floyd took this fight and beat him again, he wud get no credit
      Why this new Juan just KOed superman , the Juan Floyd schooled took 12 rnds to get robbed by superman .

The new Juan will KO anybody ask the Pac ******s .

Comment

@money may

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
        Floyd vs JMM on may 4th let's make it happen, it would do big numbers on PPV
        I'll co-sign that

Comment

There is no way a rematch happens. It would be a waste of time for everyone involved. And how many rematches does Floyd have? Marquez had a good fight against manny But his hand speed was slow. Power doesn't beat Floyd. It will take skills and Marquez skill level has not improved enough to make this a different fight. He beat a guy he has fought 3 times already. Once Floyd beats him, he will get **** on for taking the fight anyway.

Comment

No it wouldn't have. Marquez is too slow to land shots on Mayweather regardless of who is helping him. He was looking slow against Pac in the 4th, just a heck of a lot more powerful. I honestly can't see him do any better against Fraud Jr. because of the style matchup. Both are counter punchers and when Juan is forced to attack, he leaves himself crazy open. I would not pay to see this again...

Comment

@check hook

Originally posted by check hook View Post
              The only thing that would have helped JMM against PBF is a gun.
              .... a gun or memo lol.

JMM got his gun now. So let's get a rematch poppin,

Comment

Floyd would beat him worse this time,Juan is even older and slower

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingBanger View Post
                  .... a gun or memo lol.

JMM got his gun now. So let's get a rematch poppin,
                  Manny helped Juan by running his dumb ass into his fist

Comment

Pac loss because he never knew defense which caused his demise but Floyd is probably the greatest defensive fighter that ever laced'em up. That punch Manny got KO'd by would never touch Floyd, even Marquez knows that.

Comment

Please.....

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      When Juan Manuel Marquez moved up to the welterweight division in 2009 to challenge Floyd Mayweather Jr., he claims that he didn't train properly and put on the "wrong kind of weight" and it made him slow, sluggish and the power wasn't there. He weighed in at 142-pounds, but his body and power wasn't as impressive as it appeared for his last two stints at 147. [Click Here To Read More]
                      And through the dust and horse manure the deranged rationale for a rematch to a completely one sided fight emerges. There was a time when a "rematch" was used to determine a close previous contest, not anymore, now the reasons are much more naked and apparent, "The creed is greed."

Comment

Working...
                      X