Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Explain why Sergio Martinez vs floyd mayweather at 160 doesnt make sense?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL look at all the butt hurt floyd hard ons standing up for their man against a real fight.

Comment

• Floyd does not have to fight anyone at 160 if he doesn't want to..if he choses to then that is just an extra treat for the fans

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
        LOL look at all the butt hurt floyd hard ons standing up for their man against a real fight.
        LOL! I know! It's far funnier than other fans using threads like this as a coping mechanism for their favourite fighter getting planked by a naturally smaller guy, who was past his prime.

Or funnier than fans who were in favour of commissions doing their job on tests for PEDs, now calling those tests a joke (Boxing Banger) and screaming for more stringent testing. What changed? (see above)

But people need to have a sense of humour like you and I, Davis, to pick up on stuff like that, right!? LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
          Skills win fights not size. floyds own words.
          floyd vs vatali then

Comment

• Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
            It will create enough interest and hype to sell more than a guerrero fight. (Mayweather going for his so called 6th weight division)

Sergio is a pound for pound elite.

Legacy wise floyd needs this to revive whatever is left of a tainted/suspect/arguably "well manipulated" career

Not since the great Roberto Duran has it been achieved.

Skills not size wins fight -Thats from floyd jr himself

If Sergio gets beat floyd's career/legacy will be underwhelming considering how his fans hype him up to be.

Does it make sense for MP, JMM, Tim Bradley, Victor Ortiz or even Miguel Cotto to fight SM at 160? Nevermind i forgot i was talking to a trolling, depressed, mentally ill ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
              floyd vs vatali then
              Floyd certainly would win right ? Superior boxing skills .. I don't see vitili hurting Floyd either

Comment

• lol poor little pac boys, they knew santa wasn't coming this year when they watched their little catchweight king get planked the phuck out by a 40 year old lightweight.

bwahahahaha.

Comment

• lol poor little pac boys, they knew santa wasn't coming this year when they watched their little catchweight king get planked the phuck out by a 40 year old lightweight.

bwahahahaha.

Comment

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                    Floyd does not have to fight anyone at 160 if he doesn't want to..if he choses to then that is just an extra treat for the fans
                    Ofcourse he doesnt have to, i dont think his so called greatness can be secured/cemented/sealed though if he doesnt

Comment

• Originally posted by josenoway View Post
                      lol poor little pac boys, they knew santa wasn't coming this year when they watched their little catchweight king get planked the phuck out by a 40 year old lightweight.

bwahahahaha.
                      LOL. because i was cheering for pac and not JMM during the fight. good detective work there son.

Comment

Working...
                      X