No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Robert Guerrero Gives Back To The Needy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
    Take a day of son. This story is not about Floyd.
    i did..just got back...it's true tho aint it ? when floyd does this , it's viewed as a PR stunt and it's motivated by selfish reasons ..

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      i did..just got back...it's true tho aint it ? when floyd does this , it's viewed as a PR stunt and it's motivated by selfish reasons ..
      I meant take a day off from being a c**t!

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
        You noticed those, too, huh?! Lol.
        Oh hell yeah! Being as Jacked as they are, they're pretty hard to miss.

Comment

Gives back? Whoever released the photos of this make it look more like The Ghost was the one getting the free food for himself with these picks

Looks like he is leaving with a shopping cart full of food and than stuffing it in the trunk of his car.

Comment

So whoever beats Berto automatically gets a shot at Floyd, Berto must be mad as hell lol

Comment

thats good stuff rob...why is it that when floyd does this good thing , it seems like the sincerety aint there?..
              What does Floyd have to do with this? You Pac tards are getting more and more pathetic. Please stop spreading your stupidity to threads that don't have anything to do with Pacquiao or Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Gives back? Whoever released the photos of this make it look more like The Ghost was the one getting the free food for himself with these picks

Looks like he is leaving with a shopping cart full of food and than stuffing it in the trunk of his car.

yah LMAO...thats what i thought when i saw those two photos........

Comment

Good stuff from the Ghost. Love it. Merry Christmas indeed.

Comment

thats good stuff rob...why is it that when floyd does this good thing , it seems like the sincerety aint there?..
                    Maybe because he is a pos human being. Like may said out of ***** mouth I do what my promoter ask me to do, sounds like another boxer who says the same crap I wonder who

Comment

Haters gonna hate.

Haters gonna keep on hatin'.

I remember people hatin' because Floyd offered to pay for all of Joe Frazier's funeral expenses saying that if he really cared, if this wasn't a PR stunt, then Floyd would have made it an anonymous payment towards the Frazier family.

Comment

Working...
                      X