• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
    Fight Trout, you p**sy
    This ^^^^^^^.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
      Great post
      He says Canelo is 'willing' to fight Martinez and you call that a great post?????????

GTFOH

Comment

Floyd is a ducker !!!! Nuff said !!! He ducked Pac for 3 years and pissed away a 100 mil dol payday and is now ducking Canelo. He is scared of Canelos power !!!! Definitely ducking Martinez thats for sure. Very feasible fights at 154 for both opponents.

Comment

So many idiots on this forum who are criticizing Canelo. Canelo was willing to fight PWill, Kirkland, Ortiz and looked what happened. Then he called for Floyd, Cotto, n Martinez for may 4th and it looks like he might not even get that. All these opponents are competitive fights with big money. Canelo is willing to fight anybody. Dont hate on Canelo !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoldenChamp View Post
            So many idiots on this forum who are criticizing Canelo. Canelo was willing to fight PWill, Kirkland, Ortiz and looked what happened. Then he called for Floyd, Cotto, n Martinez for may 4th and it looks like he might not even get that. All these opponents are competitive fights with big money. Canelo is willing to fight anybody. Dont hate on Canelo !!!!!!!!!
            In the same vein, don't act like he's anything until he actually fights and beats someone worth mentioning. If you want him to get a sticker for his willingness, then fine, give that boy a pat on the head. But, will and accomplishment are not synonymous so respect both angles.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
              Am I the only one that thinks Trout gets trucked?
              Yes you are.

Comment

I know who he's not fighting and that's Trout, you can guarantee it.

Comment

People that complain about him not fighting trout are dumb trout with be a show time fight no big money and big risk Floyd would be pay per view big money huge exposure and a big risk but worth it beside I think canelo knocks out cotto in less then ten and trout who was bigger couldn't make him hit the canvas

Comment

He definitely won't fight Trout next. Especially if he plans on fighting Mayweather later in the year. It's a high risk/low reward fight for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                      Am I the only one that thinks Trout gets trucked?
                      As in ginger beating Trout?? To this day I'm still not seeing what ginger has done for any fight fan to come to that conclusion. Josesito Lopez must be some kinda closet atg or something. it's just not computing, at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X