Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juan Manual Marquez goes through Chavez snr resume without losing one fight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yea that stops soon as he meets Whitaker ... Maybe Taylor

Comment

• Taylor was way to agressive and was exactly what Marquez always wanted in an opponent. Whitiker or De la Hoya at welter would have beat marquez they were just way to big.

Comment

• According to nacho Beristain Chavez is the best Mexican boxer of all time.
        http://masmedio.com/nota/35045

Comment

• Like people have said; Kostya Tszyu wouldn't work out too well for JMM. Watch the Katsidis fight and try to picture Tszyu in that scenario... De La Hoya is also a big problem. Whitaker, Taylor, ect.

People need to understand something about JMM. He only has one legitimate loss on his record you can't argue with against Floyd - a guy he never should have been in the ring with in the first place.

Juan Manuel Marquez is one of the best fighters ever. Real talk.

Comment

• i don't know why so many feel marquez will lose to whitaker. whitaker got robbed against chavez so why wouldnt/can't he get robbed against marquez

Comment

• Originally posted by guerrerosoul View Post
              According to nacho Beristain Chavez is the best Mexican boxer of all time.
              http://masmedio.com/nota/35045
              nacho dont know nothin about boxing

Comment

• I would be annoyed by this thread if I weren't laughing so hard at it.
                Good thread. for the humor.

Comment

• Whitaker would take Marquez to school, no offense to Marquez. He just doesn't do well having to lead against a superior fighter, see Floyd-JMM.

Oscar would be a close fight, as would Taylor. I got Marquez beating Tszyu though.

Comment

• Chavez should got an L after getting a gift from Pernell.

Comment

• Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                      Fishnets is one of the most overrated boxers ever,he basically lost every one of his major fights and your trying to tell me he's too good and strong for Marquez.....gimme a break son
                      Marquez' chin isn't good enough for Oscar.

Comment

Working...
                      X