Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juan Manual Marquez goes through Chavez snr resume without losing one fight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez definitely does not beat Whitaker. I know that for sure. And that's coming from a big Marquez fan, it's just not a great matchup for him.

Obsessing over undefeated records is dumb in boxing. If you're fighting the best of the best, it doesn't matter if you're #1 P4P: you'll lose at some point. Styles make fights.

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
      Bro that is not happening...........

Floyd at his lower weights was unstoppable,only man that could of beat him would of been DURAN at 135
      Since we are on a fantasy ride, have you seen FMJ vs. Castillo?

JCC 10x greater than Castillo

JMM would lose to a DLH that fought JCC
      JMM would lose to a Whitaker
      JMM is 50/50 against Camacho that fought JCC, JMM would lose to a prime Camacho.

Comment

chavez was not good at all when he got in it with a real boxer,they had to rob sweet pea cause the wbc are a bunch of racist snakes and theyknow a brawler cant beat a boxer

Comment

Am I the only one that thinks thread starter meant Chavez's fights in his prime and not the later fights especially DLH and kostya?

Anyways its not really a fair comparison since JMM started at 126. He dont have much chance against DLH, not against Whitaker either if he got schooled by PBF he will get schooled by whitaker.

Kostya though I dont know, I think he has a decent chance. Is kostya really any better than pac at 140?

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
            Since we are on a fantasy ride, have you seen FMJ vs. Castillo?

JCC 10x greater than Castillo

JMM would lose to a DLH that fought JCC
            JMM would lose to a Whitaker
            JMM is 50/50 against Camacho that fought JCC, JMM would lose to a prime Camacho.

Floyd had a broken hand. if Castillo had some kind of master strategy and style to beat mayweather he could have done it the second time.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
              chavez was not good at all when he got in it with a real boxer,they had to rob sweet pea cause the wbc are a bunch of racist snakes and theyknow a brawler cant beat a boxer
              Indeed JMM wasn't good either when he got in it with a real boxer named Cris John.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                Floyd had a broken hand. if Castillo had some kind of master strategy and style to beat mayweather he could have done it the second time.
                Any excuses for Arnulfo Bravo?

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                  Am I the only one that thinks thread starter meant Chavez's fights in his prime and not the later fights especially DLH and kostya?
                  I would think he meant that also but he clearly mentions both Tszyu and Oscar by name in the first post.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                    Any excuses for Arnulfo Bravo?
                    Any actual logic or are you drunk on the hatoraide?

Comment

• Rosario stops JMM, So does fishnets. Believe me I wouldn't like it but it does happen. He is just too small and these guys hit way too hard, and Marquez is hitable.

He has a hard time with the Roger Mayweather. Floyd's style gave Marquez fits and Roger more or less fought the same. However, not quite the same level but still rangy enough to give marquez trouble.

A Prime Ramirez is a toss up but Marquez in a world of danger. Guy is highly underrated. When he lost to boom boom he couldn't sit down on his punches because the mat was a gym mat and so he was slipping and sliding all over the place. Meanwhile Mancini wore sneakers which helped him out.

Taylor beats Marquez by Decisive decision. Just too big for Marquez and way way too fast. Arguably some of the fastest hands ever.

I know, I know Marquez looks like a super hero after he destroyed pacman, however, people forget one very important thing:

JUAN MANUEL MARQUEZ IS A 126 POUND FIGHTER. Yes does he have the skills to beat these guys if they were the same size, of course Marquez is of the very elite. Doesn't change the fact he is small guy though.

He does destroy haugen though.
                      He outboxes Tszyu and maybe camacho.

P.S. he has a life and death war with Azabache Martinez.

Comment

Working...
                      X