Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will Canelo Alvarez fight on May 4th?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People I posted early this morning on several threads , mayweather is fighting Guerrero and Canelo is fighting Angulo lol so stop guessing.

Comment

Originally posted by Julious_cesar View Post
      People I posted early this morning on several threads , mayweather is fighting Guerrero and Canelo is fighting Angulo lol so stop guessing.
      I hope so that's a dam. Good card throw Ortiz on that ***** lol

Comment

Austin Trout poses a real threat and Canelo will duck him as it might ruin his payday against Floyd in Sep

Comment

Originally posted by -KING- View Post
          I hope so that's a dam. Good card throw Ortiz on that ***** lol
          Lol yeah bro , I live right by ponce de Leon's new gym there were tons of fighters and boxing ppl ther last week , a little birdy told me about them fights .

Comment

Alfredo Angulo poses no threat to Canelo he was getting schooled by a pumped up 20 year old JMW last weekend.

Comment

Randal Bailey.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                Alfredo Angulo poses no threat to Canelo he was getting schooled by a pumped up 20 year old JMW last weekend.
                oh but didnt u know,Canelo was rocked by a lightweight in jose cotto.
                And plus angulo is 50 years old and really a light welterweight.

Comment

Yep. It's sad that Canelo will get the biggest payday in the sport without one real fight. EAD Oscar.

Comment

Austin Trout poses a real threat and Canelo will duck him as it might ruin his payday against Floyd in Sep
                    canelo already getting big paydays with or without floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Lovci View Post
                      So to me that just confirms it's Canelo.
                      Ok.

That doesn't change that the fact that your statment of "No one with any credibility or merit has mentioned Guererro. It's nothing but a rumour" is false.

If you'd have said that this time last year, yes, it would be nothing but a rumour.

Now, however, it's a clear possibility being taken on board by Mayweather and his team.

Comment

Working...
                      X