Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

id love to watch this fight and damn nice purse for both

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      Being there is definetely an advantage to scoring. If you are neutral obviously. I was there as a fan and just enjoyed the fight immensely. I let Jreck do the scoring.

Anyway the re-match is going to be a barn-burner as well. If at all possible, I will try to be there. Looking forward to have a pint with the brit Froch fans from boxingscene.
      I'm down with that if you make the trip. We should go for a neutral beer though, because let's face it - Carlsberg and Carling are both piss. I'd suggest something expensive to match the occasion, an Italian beer like Peroni or Birra Moretti.

Comment

I was there. With Jreckoning who's a bonafide hard core neutral fightfan. He had Kessler 8-4 or 7-5 at the worst. I didn't score the fight in the arena as I was too pumped, but afterwards I had the same as Jreck.
        I had it Kessler 7-5 in the end.

I thought Froch waited to get started and Kessler stole rounds with activity.

Good fight. Really enjoyed being there.

Both guys have improved since then. They've been ko'ing fools lately.

A second fight would be killer and may make me wanna fly out there and see it again.

Comment

Kessler made 5M for Calzaghe.

Worth noting also that he got the same for Green as Ward did for Dawson.
          Impressive but that was an exceptional payday for him because he fought the biggest name in the division. Case in point, he's making less than half that amount today even though he's more famous.

How much did Green get? If you only give us Kessler's purse it can be misleading, he might have gotten 90% of the total purse for all I know.

Comment

I had Kessler winning a little wider than some but it was a GREAT fight and a lot of rounds could have gone either way. I expect another solid fight.

Comment

I had Kessler winning the first fight close but clear.

I think Froch wins this time round.

One thing is 100% guaranteed, two warriors with iron chins and huge hearts are going to go to war and give everything in the ring to win.

Comment

sooner this fight than bute 2

Comment

Originally posted by P4P Opinion View Post
                  I'm down with that if you make the trip. We should go for a neutral beer though, because let's face it - Carlsberg and Carling are both piss. I'd suggest something expensive to match the occasion, an Italian beer like Peroni or Birra Moretti.
                  Def down for that - should be good undercard as well with some of the mathroom and sauerland up and comers - maybe even do a double header with Kell Brook. That would be a great card! But it will probably be Bellew.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P Opinion View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                      Impressive but that was an exceptional payday for him because he fought the biggest name in the division. Case in point, he's making less than half that amount today even though he's more famous.

How much did Green get? If you only give us Kessler's purse it can be misleading, he might have gotten 90% of the total purse for all I know.
                      I believe Frank Warren lost a small Fortune on that fight.

I think Green got 350K. Not sure though. I'm going on memory.

Comment

Working...
                      X