Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gamboa: I'll Win a Title First, Then I Want Adrien Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gamboa makes too much out of titles someone needs to tell him that really don't mean much in the pro game XD but i agree get that rust off then take the kid out.

Comment

Gamboa is nothing more than hype, boy got scared of Rios and ducked out of that fight, now he wants to duck Broner. Gamboa is 35, and not gtting any younger, he needs to.up tje compition. If he fights Broner now or in the future I see Gamboa getting a beat down, he aint that good...

Comment

Originally posted by Toltec77 View Post
        Gamboa is nothing more than hype, boy got scared of Rios and ducked out of that fight, now he wants to duck Broner. Gamboa is 35, and not gtting any younger, he needs to.up tje compition. If he fights Broner now or in the future I see Gamboa getting a beat down, he aint that good...
        He's 30.

He never ducked out of any fight, he got out from Top Rank and Oner.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
          He's 30.

He never ducked out of any fight, he got out from Top Rank and Oner.
          He ducked Rios, and he saved himself from getting knock out cold.Gamboa look like crap his last fight, and that guy aint better than Rios.

Comment

He ducked Rios, and he saved himself from getting knock out cold.Gamboa look like crap his last fight, and that guy aint better than Rios.
            Abril wiped the floor with Rios, he ain't better than Gamboa...

That was his first fight back after over a year out, even with ring rust he still won clearly against a good opponent.

Comment

Hey

That was his first fight back after over a year out, even with ring rust he still won clearly against a good opponent.
              Hey! dont even metion that punk *****, Abril was holding illegally the whole fight like a *****, that aint boxing, maybe in Cuba thats the way they ***** slap each other.

Comment

Forget about that..that guy is stupid..allways posting nonsense and he doesn't know **** about..he said gamboa is 35...he forgot at least Google it for ppl confuses him with a real boxing fan who knows what he is writing...

Comment

Gamboa's return was disappointing boa thought it was going to be an easy fight but friends came to fight surprising boa didn't get ktfo with a clean shot to the button. Bronet will out class out box this dude!

Comment

Hey

Hey! dont even metion that punk *****, Abril was holding illegally the whole fight like a *****, that aint boxing, maybe in Cuba thats the way they ***** slap each other.
                    May noy have been pretty, but it was a pretty easy win for Abril.

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
                    Forget about that..that guy is stupid..allways posting nonsense and he doesn't know **** about..he said gamboa is 35...he forgot at least Google it for ppl confuses him with a real boxing fan who knows what he is writing...
                    Looks that way.

Comment

I would like Gamboa to stay busy in 2013. But he shouldn't expect for Broner to stay at 135 for long. Broner wants the big fights and thats at 140.

Comment

Working...
                      X