Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia To Brandon Rios: Are You Jealous of Me?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think Rios is gonna win cause i think he is the better fighter. and if its between rios and garcia, then i would pick Rios, obviously, cause Garcia is trash.

do i think Rios is the best at 140? Maybe. We can only know once him and Lucas enter the ring and face each other.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealNess View Post
      i think Rios is gonna win cause i think he is the better fighter. and if its between rios and garcia, then i would pick Rios, obviously, cause Garcia is trash.

do i think Rios is the best at 140? Maybe. We can only know once him and Lucas enter the ring and face each other.

a rios fan without a mind of their own?? i for one, am shocked. who else are you a fan of cause someone said you have to be? wait wait wait, dont answer that...

Comment

I will take a counter puncher who can put a guy out with one punch when he sees an opening, over a guy who just comes forward with pressure and no defense any day. Garcia>Rios.

Comment

Wow, two young fighters on the cusp of greatness. This is what fights of the year are made of. Make it happen, now.

Comment

Garcia has done more at 140 than Rios so I would not pick Rios over Garcia. Rios is the kind of fighter who is limited and all you have to do is display movement and keep from fighting his kind of fight and you can beat him. He's open all day and not sure how much his sturdy beard can take with a couple of them flush, hard left hooks.

Comment

Rios and Garcia need to stfu. Matthysse beats both of you big mouthed b!tches.
              They both know it too, thats why they never say **** about Lucas.

Comment

Rios is 1 dimensional I like him as a fighter but who has he fought that's really a big challenge for him he really lost to Abril and would get sparked by Garcia I think he's running his mouth because nobody taken about rios he has no belts and Garcia has been getting spectacular kos

Comment

These two clowns need to fight, perfect match.

Comment

Rios needs to STFU. Danny is the champ of his division and Rios is just aqn overweight lazy POS.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
                      Rios and Garcia need to stfu. Matthysse beats both of you big mouthed b!tches.
                      They both know it too, thats why they never say **** about Lucas.
                      I don't see the hype behind Lucas Matthysse. He's a fighter with a lot of potential but he is not a finisher and let Zab and Alexander off the hook when he had them hurt. I pick Garcia over him and Rios. Rios/Matthysse would be a good one too.

Comment

Working...
                      X