Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia To Brandon Rios: Are You Jealous of Me?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danny Garcia is hilarious. I favor Rios to beat Garcia in a showdown but Rios should be jealous of Garcia's ability to parade around like he's some sort of phenomenal fighter for beating a shot Morales twice and catching Amir. Not only that but he should be jealous of Garcia's ability to have duped people into believing he's much more than a slow man with heavy hands. All of that being said Garcia CAN make a case by beating some quality opponents at 140, maybe a fight with Mathysse and a Rios fight next year? Doubt he does it and if he does I doubt he comes out on top.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
      whos to say i havent?
      So you know whats what then!! The Robert Garica boxing gym. Wild Card gym, La Brea boxing academy and many many more.. Cali is where its at!!

Comment

Originally posted by freudianslip View Post
        Danny Garcia is hilarious. I favor Rios to beat Garcia in a showdown but Rios should be jealous of Garcia's ability to parade around like he's some sort of phenomenal fighter for beating a shot Morales twice and catching Amir. Not only that but he should be jealous of Garcia's ability to have duped people into believing he's much more than a slow man with heavy hands. All of that being said Garcia CAN make a case by beating some quality opponents at 140, maybe a fight with Mathysse and a Rios fight next year? Doubt he does it and if he does I doubt he comes out on top.

matthysse is a guy i can see beating garcia, wont argue that

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
          So you know whats what then!! The Robert Garica boxing gym. Wild Card gym, La Brea boxing academy and many many more.. Cali is where its at!!

yea it sure is. so are alot of other places

Comment

Originally posted by freudianslip View Post
            This **** was on point right here!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
              So you jumped on the band wagon when?? Was it when he fought and beat a mediocre Holt or a shot to **** Morales, or was it when he fought a glass chinned, who had already lost twice, Khan?? Rios might not be technically sound but his chin and heart will always be better than anything that clown Garcia has.. Believe me! If they ever fight Rios will **** Garcia up!!
              You talkin about the one dimensional boob that schooled by Richard Abril....

Gtfo of here

Rios is a bum and will be out boxed by Danny

Comment

Just to put this in perspective. Rios Spars better competition then Garcia has even faced.

Comment

First off, Danny you are the undisputed champ, people are going to talk about you a lot, other fighters want those titles and probably think you don't deserve it even if you do. So if you want to continue to be the champ, better start getting use to it.
                  Second, I like both Garcia and Rios, it would be a good fight, I would have to give Danny the edge, though I think both guys are a bit overrated, mainly just based on the fact that neither have enough notable wins. Garcia is a better boxer and has beat Khan which at this point is why it would be really hard to say Rios could beat him. Rios is exciting and super tough but he struggled against Abril if a good boxer with a good chin fights smart against him, I think they win.

Comment

Danny Garcia is marketable, Rios is probably one of the ugliest boxers in the game

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                      i agree rios would fuck up a clown, yes. but he will come nowhere near in fuckin up swifty, cause rios is trash, and swifty can fight. its that simple
                      I do think Garcia would beat Rios, but I always find it funny when someone who clearly is biased picks their guy to win.. You're from Philly and have a Garcia pic in your sig, I wonder who you think is gonna win ???

Comment

Working...
                      X