Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia To Brandon Rios: Are You Jealous of Me?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dr3wj5 View Post
    I do think Garcia would beat Rios, but I always find it funny when someone who clearly is biased picks their guy to win.. You're from Philly and have a Garcia pic in your sig, I wonder who you think is gonna win ???
    i think garcia is gonna win cause i think he is the better fighter. and if its between rios and garcia, then i would pick garcia, obviously, cause rios is trash.

do i think garcia is the best at 140? no. so what exactly is the point you are trying to make here?

Comment

Rios knocks Garcia out, true story.

Comment

I've heard people say Rios got the better end against Matthysse in sparring. So, if people believe Matthysse would beat Garcia, why not Rios?

Comment

Originally posted by LEXXX RUGER View Post
          I've heard people say Rios got the better end against Matthysse in sparring. So, if people believe Matthysse would beat Garcia, why not Rios?
          You didn't hear ****.... You just got that from another thread and triangle theories don't work

Comment

both of them are jealous of broner

Comment

Rios is to tough for Danny boy to handle. Rios via 11th round stoppage

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                i agree rios would fuck up a clown, yes. but he will come nowhere near in fuckin up swifty, cause rios is trash, and swifty can fight. its that simple
                U still mad Rios got Alvarado outta there???

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                  U still mad Rios got Alvarado outta there???

yea so mad since im such a huge alvarado fan lol.

Comment

Danny catches Rios with sumthing late to put him down several times once that chin looses up.

Comment

I read a lot of hate regarding Danny Garcia but in my opinion watching him improve and call his KO's can say that I would have him as a favorite going into fights with anyone at 140. He is right about Arum though. Can't call it ducking if the fight can't be made because of Rios promoter.

Comment

Working...
                      X