Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nonito Donaire on Facing Rigondeaux: It Would Be Easy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mhmm cause Arce and Mathebula where such threats, The only thing easy for Donaire is to talk **** to dismiss the fight he doesn't want to take, he knows he could steamroll Mares but anyone can get caught with a counter shot and put to sleep ask Montiel and Pacquiao he knows that, just yesterday i didnt think he was ducking but those are some ducklike statements right there if its so easy do it then .

Comment

i wont say easy but mares defintely is the harder fight for nonito..and im glad he thinks this, just hope he does'nt take any of them lightly...

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
        i wont say easy but mares defintely is the harder fight for nonito..and im glad he thinks this, just hope he does'nt take any of them lightly...

Boll0cks. Mares whilst he deserves it more admittedly is completely made for Donaire. He is not the harder fight stylistically at all. You know this too, your problem is you have very little faith in Conaire beating Rigondeaux and will lie through your teeth, hopelessly trying to defend his rather blatant ducking and taking of much easier fights.

Comment

If Rigo decided to trade i think it would end up being easy but since he will probably barely throw at all i think there is a good chance Nonito gets wide ud in a very boring fight. I agree that Mares would be a very live dog and difficult fight IF he could take Donaire's punches. There's no question that Mares vs Donaire is the best fight to be made at 122.

Comment

Originally posted by Nekronicle View Post
            I LOL'd at this thread.

Rigo would outclass, outbox, and dominate Donaire. Donaire has no credentials to be talking like this..at least Rigo is considered one of the greatest amateur fighters of all time..thats more of an accomplishment than anything Donaire has done.
            You're kidding. Rigo aint on Donaires level when it comes to the pro game.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              Boll0cks. Mares whilst he deserves it more admittedly is completely made for Donaire. He is not the harder fight stylistically at all. You know this too, your problem is you have very little faith in Conaire beating Rigondeaux and will lie through your teeth, hopelessly trying to defend his rather blatant ducking and taking of much easier fights.
              moreno was styllistically bad match up for mares too but look what happened in there.. the question with mares is wheter he'd be able to take nonito's punches for the whole 12 or not , thats a big if but if he can i think he'd be able to close the gap, tie nonito up and outwork him to a decsion , sort of like he did to moreno...

with rigo , i dont see any other way but trying to outbox nonito ..the downside of that is rigo would be too conservative with his punches and would lose a decison...

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                I hope not, but I bet Rigo will accept the match.
                Why not??? His last fight wasn't that long ago

Comment

I would agree that Mares is the tougher opponent. He is going to press the fight and won't have a passive, point scoring mentality.

But Top Rank isn't going to make that fight so it's pointless to even talk about it.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX
                    I agree dont see the hype with Rigo
                    I fully agree. 11 fights against nobodies and he's supposed to be this huge threat?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                      Donaire usually fights older, faded fighters were were in smaller weight divisions in their prime.

Rigo is in or close to his prime and the same size as Donaire, so he'll be avoided.

I'm not saying Donaire wouldn't win, I'm saying he'll see Rigo as too much of a risk.

darchinyan was in his prime and he was undefeated while knocking out people left and right. donaire destroyed him. and donaire was coming up in weight in that fight.

your post is invalid.

Comment

Working...
                      X