• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
    You have the nerve to say this with Matthysse in your avatar. SMH
    That's the sad part.

Comment

dont be mad at the guy for dominating every fight and winning almost every round

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        A guy calling Donaire overrated, and in the same post boosts an 11 bout fighter with best wins over Rico Ramos and a SD run job vs Cordoba.

That SD run job was on par with Donaire's SD pathetic performance job against Vasquez Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          That SD run job was on par with Donaire's SD pathetic performance job against Vasquez Jr.
          Donaire didnt look great in that fight and i was rooting for Wv2 but that judge who had him losing was off.

Comment

I like that he fights a lot in a year and at least 50% of the time he picks credible opponents which cant be said for all boxers i think he deserves the respect he gets at the weight class hes in.

Comment

why do people expect every fighter to be great at every aspect of the sport? this isn't a video game where you create a boxer and Max all his attributes. Some are great at some things and poor at others. its what makes the matchups great. seeing who can win with their style. Nonito is one of the best today, by far.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Nonito is the goods. Wrecking everyone in front of you will always make the opposition look on the soft side. Not his fault.

Comment

Working...
                X