Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley - "Floyd Mayweather and Saul Alvarez hit about as hard as each other"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, i wouldn't argue with a guy that got in the ring with both fighters, I don't think he is selling anything for whatever company, just think he is answering a question that was asked of him.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
      floyd is just as good a puncher as canelo but canelo probably hits harder.

i think alvarez has more power, but floyd has more speed, precision, timing, variety and intelligence. floyd does a better job of hitting you with shots you dont see, he walks you into shots and that makes up for having less power and makes him just as good a puncher as canelo overall.

floyd did hurt mosley just as much as canelo if not more, he hurts almost everyone he fights. when he sits down on his shots he can really crack, his power is very underrated.
      This^^^^

Originally posted by waxfondler View Post
      regarding shane, i wouldnt take his word too seriously... this is the same guy that claims pac was the hardest puncher he ever faced... yet jmm walked through pac's punches like nothing.... it seems shane got his promotor hat on again.
      He said the shot that Pac dropped him with, was the hardest he's ever been hit. I'm not surprised he feels that way since that was a 39 yr old Mosley whose punch resistance had decreased throughout the years.

Comment

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
        trying to sell the fight i see.

No way floyd hits as hard as canelo, with or without lidocaine.
        Mosley was off his Roids when he fought Floyd, Mosley was on Roids when he fought Canelo. Proof Mosley winded and out of breath in 2 rounds agonist Floyd.Epo gives you extra oxygen Mosley was still throwing punches after 12 rounds with Canelo. That left hook to the Body basically bent Mosley in half If he wasn't roiding he'd be down for the 10 count with that punch

Comment

Own3d, Baldomir was about 3 years older when Canelo knocked him dead with one punch than he was when the 29 year old Mayweather could not hurt him at all. Baldomir still had his iron jaw when he fought Canelo and no one had ever knocked him down before. If you think Floyd hits as hard or harder than Canelo you have a right to your opinion. I have seen both men fight many times and I believe Canelo hits harder and that Floyd will never fight him.Just because I don't agree with your opinion does not mean I "FAIL".

Comment

It all boils down to which one you want Floyd da best to fight next:

Guerrero or Canelo ??

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              Canelo hits much harder. Baldimor took a ton of a prime Floyd's punches and never even blinked. Canelo hit Baldimor with one left hook and he was out cold. Canelo usually gets the KO and in his last 10 fights Floyd usually does not. Canelo is a natural 154 pounder and Floyd is really a welterweight. Mosley is getting hit so much lately I don't think he can tell one hard punch from another.

Floyd fought a younger version of Baldomir.The one that Saul fought was a much older version who had a a lot more wear and tear then the version that Floyd fought.

Comment

shame moslely aint right in the head anymore with all the roids hes taken...canelo koed baldomir ..floyd ran from baldomir

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                  I guess Canelo doesn't hit very hard if true
                  i'm not surprised by mosley's statements considering how mosley never seemed deterred much by canelo's punches even though he was consistently landing shot after shot on mosley. ww pacquiao was hurting mosley with almost every clean shot he landed....canelo's power is overrated..only reason he looks strong is because he's beating up on small fighters or guys way past their prime..

Comment

Canelo obviously has more power in his punches he has knocked guys out cold with one shot.

You have to take things Shane Mosley says with a grain of salt, remember according to Shane, Manny Pacquiao hit him the hardest he ever been hit LMAO.

So we know he doesn't have a good recollection of things, Pacman doesn't have that type of power he couldn't even knockout Marquez above 140.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      Own3d, Baldomir was about 3 years older when Canelo knocked him dead with one punch than he was when the 29 year old Mayweather could not hurt him at all. Baldomir still had his iron jaw when he fought Canelo and no one had ever knocked him down before. If you think Floyd hits as hard or harder than Canelo you have a right to your opinion. I have seen both men fight many times and I believe Canelo hits harder and that Floyd will never fight him.Just because I don't agree with your opinion does not mean I "FAIL".
                      Some of you are so predictable,when Floyd fights Alvarez your gonna say "Floyd is ducking Martinez or Guererro or Wladimir" or whatever.

Baldomir was warned out from battle by the time Saul Alvarez got to him.

And Mosley fought Both Alvarez and Floyd so he`s an expert on who hit harder.

Floyd punches when he fought Mosley was more accurate then Alvarez cause of Floyd punch form and hand speed.Floyd`s great punch form/accuracy makes up for the fact that he`s not heavy handed in the higher weight classes.

Comment

Working...
                      X