This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and yes, JMM juiced for this fight

I am a personal trainer and supply PEDs for about 80percent of my clients in one form or another. Some want strength gains. Other's want size. Some want the edge in explosiveness.

I have to administer and monitor the gains in measured cycles.

I also know what the gains translate into as far as real world results.

My professional opinion is JMM was juicing. Its just an opinion, but I know what to look for and how to make a professional assessment in terms of if the PEDs are working properly.

JMM was juicing, and he was expertly cycled aswell. He was def at the 28day cleanse properly and he was at a full 100 percent at the time of the fight.

After the 28 day cleanse the artifical muscle and strenght gains will slightly begin to degrade. All in all, JMMs body is starting to 'settle' right about now. His new regular weight will be 138.

For part 5 I predict JMM will weigh in at146 and he will be stronger faster and more explosive.

He will also beat all the tests again.

The way random testing works, Memo knows, and he will have it beat.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingBanger View Post
      I am a personal trainer and supply PEDs for about 80percent of my clients in one form or another. Some want strength gains. Other's want size. Some want the edge in explosiveness.

My professional opinion is JMM was juicing. Its just an opinion, but I know what to look for and how to make a professional assessment in terms of if the PEDs are working properly.

JMM was juicing, and he was expertly cycled aswell. He was def at the 28day cleanse properly and he was at a full 100 percent at the time of the fight.

After the 28 day cleanse the artifical muscle and strenght gains will slightly begin to degrade. All in all, JMMs body is starting to 'settle' right about now. His new regular weight will be 138.

For part 5 I predict JMM will weigh in at146 and he will be stronger faster and more explosive.

Do I really have to re-post this. No. But....I AM!

Comment

Its a bullshiet statement from hbo to try and save the pastprime fight mayweather vs pacKTFO

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingBanger View Post

Professional opinion??? Lmfao!

Comment

i belive he did juice up but dont have proof

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
              Will you believe your lying eyes? This not rocket science. A test confirmation is only needed to go legal. Any trained eye can see roids at work.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiley Hyena View Post
                Will you believe your lying eyes? This not rocket science. A test confirmation is only needed to go legal. Any trained eye can see roids at work.
                oh i do believe it but like i said i dont have proof altho there are circumstancial evidences.and memo is one shdy mofo, was'nt surprised jmm passed the test and will in the future no matter what unless VADA is involved

Comment

oh i do believe it but like i said i dont have proof altho there are circumstancial evidences.and memo is one shdy mofo, was'nt surprised jmm passed the test and will in the future no matter what unless VADA is involved
                  Nuff said. Good post dances. danceswithfire hit the nail on the head here.

Comment

@frankducketts

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                    Professional opinion??? Lmfao!
                    ... well frank I only have a degree in sports medicine from university of boston and a physicians license.

I'm also a licensed personal trainer/rehabilitator

... I guess what one person classifies as professional doesn't/can't always meet everyone's criteria.

I have 9 years of schooling and on the job internship with some of the best in the industry.

Frank, can I ask you how much longer I would need to be classified as a professional? Please, do tell.

Comment

Suk ur dad"s old nasty di-ck

Comment

Working...
                      X