X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes, EPO has become like crack cocaine

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    So according to you everyone in on EPO and no 1 can prove it..so why single out JMM?
    Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    So like i said you are saying everyone is on EPO and we cant prove any different
    It has become an epidemic, because its relatively cheap, has a short half-life, and is easy to flush from the body.

On top of all that the way it works, it doesn't show up in the CIR test. Which basically means every athlete can use it and get away it.

Memo heredia actually is an expert with EPO coincidently.

Sports are in a sad state right now. Combat sports are where I draw the line. Clients of mine have actually went that route, unfortunately I have to stop being their physician after that and refuse them treatment. Doesn't always go over too well, I got my tires slashed one time.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBoxingBanger View Post
      !

Because I administer it and I know how it changes the body. I know how it makes the body look.

3 or 4 iu's a week will do wonders for the regular gym rat. Wonders. In just one month the clients usually increase12-17 percent strength gains in major lifts. That's huge gains just from a base element in a stack.

An iu is short for insulin unit. A syringe basically.

The sport industry is basically stacking EPO, with growth hormone and testosterone. Then to pass the test they supplement the body with some estrogen. That way the testosterone/estrogen ratio stays at 4:1.

There isn't a 'high testosterone' test. They test for the ratio between testosterone and estrogen, that's how they tell if its positive or not. They do have a synthetic testosterone test, but the pros use [rtestosterone] now. The (r) stands for recombinant. Meaning the testosterone is artifically create from the actual client themselves in a lab. This is relatively cheap to due.

The cheats are getting smart. And a lab is a lab. If you got money the sevices are there.

You guys are welcome. I'm not charging you for the chem lessons.
      It's "do" not "due", mister doctor.

Comment

• 2+ years of post history, not one mention of the obviously blood doped Pacquiao or any contribution to numerous (near daily) steroid threads...Pac gets KTFO in devastating fashion and now you're a PED expert

Comment

• @goldsugar, touche'

Originally posted by GoldSugar View Post
          It's "do" not "due", mister doctor.
          You are correct my friend. Even a PHD doesn't prevent exhaustion

Comment

• It just doesnt seem fair the way he wooped that boys azz

does it

Man Pacquiao was coming!!!!!!!!!

it was NOT looking good for Marquez at first.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              2+ years of post history, not one mention of the obviously blood doped Pacquiao or any contribution to numerous (near daily) steroid threads...Pac gets KTFO in devastating fashion and now you're a PED expert
              This. Clearly an alt looking to cause crap. His evidence is he sees Marquez body and knows lmao wow.

Comment

• EPO can be detected. It just won't be detected through urine testing.

Comment

• @deadlikeme

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  2+ years of post history, not one mention of the obviously blood doped Pacquiao or any contribution to numerous (near daily) steroid threads...Pac gets KTFO in devastating fashion and now you're a PED expert
                  Because I never thought Pacquiao bloood doped. I do this for a living and have a brain. Why do 'you' think Manny was blood doping?

.... because he was winning fights? Mmmmk

Get an education and stay in school man.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by TheBoxingBanger View Post
                      Because I never thought Pacquiao bloood doped. I do this for a living and have a brain. Why do 'you' think Manny was blood doping?

.... because he was winning fights? Mmmmk

Get an education and stay in school man.
                      So why do you think Jmm is blood doping??cause he layed Manny out???Manny deserves better fans cause ya'll are pathetic

Comment

Working...
                      X