X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @gold

Originally posted by GoldSugar View Post
    If Marquez looked like a body builder what did Pac look like? Marquez looked much smaller than Pacquiao on fight night.
    Your joking right....? JMM looked like a monster at the weigh in and looked way bigger on fight night. Were we watching the same fight?

Why don't you go ahead and make a poll on who looked bigger... lol.

I would to just have a good laugh ... but it would be a waste of my time. 99percent would say JMM looked bigger, the other 1percent would need better glasses.

I still can't believe you wrote "Marquez looked much smaller than Pacquiao"

lol man, your really providing me with some good laughs lately.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
      so much fail in your post...first off is there even an ounce of credible proof that would suggest that someone like alex ariza was ever involved with helping athletes cheat their tests? NOPE. now has heredia ever been involved with supplying illegal drugs? YES. has heredia helped several olympic athletes cheat? YES. has heredia ever used peds himself? YES. does heredia love chemistry first and foremost and boasted about making undetectable peds? YES....and did he ever serve time for these crimes? NOPE...

Also ariza didn't start working with pac until the david diaz fight at 135..and look at this screencap below:

that's interesting. in pac's second fight against marquez (which took place at super featherweight) he weighed 145lbs on fight night. it's interesting because against cotto he weighed-in at 144 lbs on the day before the fight..and on fight night he was around 147-148 i believe. so, if we're going off fight night weight then the difference between pac fighting at super featherweight and him fighting at welterweight is 2 or 3 pounds. is that suspicious? no, not really. it just means pac had to cut less weight.

also floyd mayweather moved up from 130 to 147 while maintaining his speed...
      First, Mayweather lost power when he first moved up. Like all fighters do when they move up.

Now we'll take the Paq fan route.

Look at Paq's body, speed, and strength after hooking up with Ariza. I remember people photoshopping his body green like the Hulk on here due to how ripped he was looking.

Now the proof. Ariza claims to be the mastermind, he talks **** and claims to be the mother****ing man and all that, always running his mouth. Truth is he just gets his EPO from Trevor Graham when Heredia is already knowledgeable about "the science of s&c." Why do you think Ariza praises Heredia? He knows who the ****ing man is when he sees it.

Now I hope you Paqtards have some tissue ready...

*In case you don't know who Trevor Graham is, he's one of the few Balco snitches. He supplies EPO.*

It can also be revealed that Pacquiao’s camp has enlisted the help of former athletics coach Trevor Graham for “secret strength and speed coaching”.

“It’s not the first time we have used him” Ariza said, suggesting that Graham was actually the mastermind behind Manny’s freakish success over the past few years.

“He wouldn’t be here without Big Trev, that’s for sure” Roach admitted.
      So Paq fans, please shut the **** about Marquez using Heredia when Paq himself is using a known cheater. Please, just shut the **** up already, it's only going to hurt more than it already has.

Because the truth is, Paq using "S&C science" couldn't stop Marquez.

But Marquez using "S&C science" LAID PAQUIAO OUT RICKY HATTON STYLE.

THE BEST OF PAQ'S CAREER WAS BULL****, period.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBoxingBanger View Post
        Your joking right....? JMM looked like a monster at the weigh in and looked way bigger on fight night. Were we watching the same fight?

Why don't you go ahead and make a poll on who looked bigger... lol.

I would to just have a good laugh ... but it would be a waste of my time. 99percent would say JMM looked bigger, the other 1percent would need better glasses.

I still can't believe you wrote "Marquez looked much smaller than Pacquiao"

lol man, your really providing me with some good laughs lately.
        Yes. I've watched the fight numerous times and Pac looked bigger.

Also - he was bigger on fight night in case you missed that lol

Comment

• Originally posted by GoldSugar View Post
          Yes. I've watched the fight numerous times and Pac looked bigger.

Also - he was bigger on fight night in case you missed that lol
          You full of crap. But, then again that's why the poll is the poll. Gawd! JMM looked like late stage Gatti....uhh .. totally committed to the juice....for money at the end of a career.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex_Hayden View Post
            First, Mayweather lost power when he first moved up. Like all fighters do when they move up.

Now we'll take the Paq fan route.

Look at Paq's body, speed, and strength after hooking up with Ariza. I remember people photoshopping his body green like the Hulk on here due to how ripped he was looking.

Now the proof. Ariza claims to be the mastermind, he talks **** and claims to be the mother****ing man and all that, always running his mouth. Truth is he just gets his EPO from Trevor Graham when Heredia is already knowledgeable about "the science of s&c." Why do you think Ariza praises Heredia? He knows who the ****ing man is when he sees it.

Now I hope you Paqtards have some tissue ready...

*In case you don't know who Trevor Graham is, he's one of the few Balco snitches. He supplies EPO.*
            floyd mayweather has had hand problems.. this is well known. the fact that he has brittle hands could explain why he wasn't very successful with carrying the power he had early in his career.. but even then mosley has said that mayweather punches as hard as canelo (video below). so either canelo's power is overrated or floyd's power at 147 is underrated.

"him [canelo] and mayweather hit about the same...both have good snap and good power." - mosley

pac's speed, strength and overall physique didn't get any better after hooking up with ariza. like i told you in my last post the difference between pac fighting at super featherweight and him fighting at welterweight is 2-3 pounds...he didn't get any bigger. his fight night weight didn't change by much..he was 145 lbs on fight night in his second fight against marquez and he was around 147-148 on fight night against cotto. so how is that suspicious?

and lol at you quoting that joke/made up article...don't know if you're just trolling at this point or you're really this dumb...here's a link to an old thread where it was posted: http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=316205 ...and the person who posted it says he made it up...it's an old joke article.

also trevor graham got his peds from heredia....heredia helped trevor graham's athletes cheat their olympic tests.
            Last edited by Bermuda; 12-18-2012, 10:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiley Hyena View Post
              You full of crap. But, then again that's why the poll is the poll. Gawd! JMM looked like late stage Gatti....uhh .. totally committed to the juice....for money at the end of a career.
              Pac was bigger on fight night. Did you guys watch it or do you only get radio out in the PI?

Comment

• Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                floyd mayweather has had hand problems.. this is well known. the fact that he has brittle hands could explain why he wasn't very successful with carrying the power he had early in his career.. but even then mosley has said that mayweather punches as hard as canelo (video below). so either canelo's power is overrated or floyd's power at 147 is underrated.

"him [canelo] and mayweather hit about the same...both have good snap and good power." - mosley

pac's speed, strength and overall physique didn't get any better after hooking up with ariza. like i told you in my last post the difference between pac fighting at super featherweight and him fighting at welterweight is 2-3 pounds...he didn't get any bigger. his fight night weight didn't change by much..he was 145 lbs on fight night in his second fight against marquez and he was around 147-148 on fight night against cotto. so how is that suspicious?

and lol at you quoting that joke/made up article...don't know if you're just trolling at this point or you're really this dumb...here's a link to an old thread where it was posted: http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=316205 ...and the person who posted it says he made it up...it's an old joke article.

also trevor graham got his peds from heredia....heredia helped trevor graham's athletes cheat their olympic tests.
                Poor pac$turd are you going to kill your self on YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by GoldSugar View Post
                  Pac was bigger on fight night. Did you guys watch it or do you only get radio out in the PI?
                  Yeah yeah.. I watched it. Now head back to the x box.

Comment

Pac was about 4 lbs bigger than Marquez. Wasn't Pac 152 to Marquez' 148?

Comment

When are you killing yourself

Comment

Working...
                      X