Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smh,does this place have mods??pacjuice got layed the fuk out and now his fans are still here talking ****

Comment

• @solo

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
      not really he just looks more cut and been hiting the weigths for about 1 year
      JMM went from looking like a normal boxing physique his whole career, to looking like a lifetime bodybuilder, fully cut and ready for a competition a day away. Very quickly I might add.

This is done by properly stacking the right PEDs. Angel is one of the best of making magical ****tails too.

It also helps that he is from mexico, their regulations down there really loose. Any compound you want in any quantity basically. Cheap too

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBoxingBanger View Post
        JMM went from looking like a normal boxing physique his whole career, to looking like a lifetime bodybuilder, fully cut and ready for a competition a day away. Very quickly I might add.

This is done by properly stacking the right PEDs. Angel is one of the best of making magical ****tails too.

It also helps that he is from mexico, their regulations down there really loose. Any compound you want in any quantity basically. Cheap too
        seems to me you migth be some fat slob who has never work out in his life . of coures somebody like you would think it cant be done

Comment

• The poll numbers are telling ...

Slowly but surely the numbers keep evening out in favor of people thinking JMM is juicing.

If your in the gym enough, even novices can notice the juice look. That before and after pic of JMM in the last year was incredible from a couple posts above. The left side JMM looks in shape about 10-11percent bodyfat, then BOOM, pic on the right JMM looks huge swollen and ripped and vascular at about 5 percent bodyfat. You don't get huge AND ripped naturally. Its one or the other, then you work to the middle ground. JMM just exploded and got huge, more ripped, & more explosive. That only happens with PEDs.

I help clients get these results every day. PEDs are always the reason behind these type of gains. Trust me.

Comment

• @stax

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
            smh,does this place have mods??pacjuice got layed the fuk out and now his fans are still here talking ****
            ...About the "we undefeated for a reason,get use to it haters"

You don't seriously have Timothy Bradley up there right?? Even Mayweather is stretching it a bit after JLC part 1.

A fighter don't need to be undefeated to be great, don't be hating on a fighter for a 'L'

Comment

• @solo

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
              seems to me you migth be some fat slob who has never work out in his life . of coures somebody like you would think it cant be done
              Keep dreaming man.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBoxingBanger View Post

If Marquez looked like a body builder what did Pac look like? Marquez looked much smaller than Pacquiao on fight night.

Comment

• Originally posted by komodo View Post
                  Nobody can say for a fact whether JMM was taking anything or not but I have to admit he looks suspicious. This is a pic from Conte's twitter page and he knows more about this **** than any of you clowns.

A lot of fighters look suspicious to me apart from Nonito who's being tested year long. If a fighter feels he's getting a bad name he should follow suite.
                  COnte knows dickall. The guy is just a blowhard because he was able to cheat an outdated system. Big deal.

He didn't even know the USADA uses CIR testing, nor did he know that USADA have busted top athletes before.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post
                    Take the cape off superman, Pacquiao doesn't need you to save him. The fact that he ducked Mayweather because of drug testing using a litany of lame excuses and has never submitted to random blood testing is suspicious in and of itself. No amount of spin is going to change that.
                    As interesting as Pac's fight night weights are back in the day you make a good point about the duckage of drug testing.

Comment

• This is my fav thread of all time hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X