No announcement yet.

Who'd you rather see Floyd Fight next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drive Slow View Post
    Bring on canelo next. It's a tough fight for mayweather, but at this point that's what everyone wants to see him in. Then I hope he fights martinez next, imo he has no problems in that fight.
    Green K for Rose over Kobe Avi!

Comment

I didnt include Bradley cuz I think Arum has other plans for him shoot we all pretty much are in agreement that Arum was behind Bradley beating Pac right? legit or not?

HBO pretty much said it was gonna be either Canelo or Guerrero for Floyd next if you saw Jim Lampleys Fight Game show. Thats why those are the two main choices yo

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
        Pac fans hate hate hate (hate) when boxing fans point this out. They also seem to be out of the loop as most do not know (as you mentioned), Martinez is already under contract for a fight and can't even be considered.

Can you imagine if he was though? .....Floyd fought Martinez after being KD in the Chavez Jr fight and just had surgery, he was old and injured. Floyd gets zero credit. lol
        That's exactly what would happen. But in the back of their heads they will be like "Damn, but my favorite fighter wouldn't fight the guy though, what am I talking about".

Although they have a lot more to worry about now, than who Floyd fights. Is Pacquiao okay and will he be the same. Mayweather isn't the one getting KTFO by a bloated up LW.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
          Green K bro.

i think Floyd will never get love either but if he went up to 160 to fight Sergio then I don't see how anyone can hate on that
          No but they would as the true haters would say Martinez was too old, too this and too that. They did the same thing to Mosley when he was the WW Champion of the world that Pac ducked.

I hope Floyd does move up and do a one and done fight there (vs Martinez or any title holder). Fights at 160 win lose or draw and calls it a day.

Comment

Martinez 1st & whoever comes after is of no consequence.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              Welcome back.

Martinez has a fight signed already for April so Martinez being first is out of the question, sadly.

Comment

I can't believe Max Kellerman said Guerrero would be a tougher fight than Pacquiao for Floyd. This means Floyd-Guerrero is confirmed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  Welcome back

Comment

Pacquaio Canelo or Martinez....Or GTFO of boxing

Comment

Originally posted by BlueBettle View Post
                      I can't believe Max Kellerman said Guerrero would be a tougher fight than Pacquiao for Floyd. This means Floyd-Guerrero is confirmed.
                      When did he say that?

Comment

Working...
                      X