This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He passed the test so NO.....

But there's one and only one reason why you hire a peds expert who have countless undetected peds to work for you .

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      lol .... funny post .... laugh on people accusing then do the same by accusing Manny ....
      I was just showing the irony. Your dude has been accused for years, and now you guys lose your **** and accuse the guy to beat him,

Comment

@DUnknown1

Originally posted by ;12820901
        No, they are still speculations.
        Facts are measurable, quantifiable, and cannot be left to interpretation.
        No assumptions can be made, you assume Marquez could not dedicate himself to achieve the body he wanted. With hard work dedication and a change in diet you can change you body.

Based on you argument since there are PEDs in explosiveness in power and speed, would you be su****ious of Manny?

A guy that goes into the higher weight classes, with men 20 pounds bigger than him on fight night, and literally dismantle their face.
        A guy that literally grows his body mass while gaining zero fat, while maintaining the speed, power, and stamina of his previous weight division.

Finally, your forgetting what PEDs do, it is to enhance your performance not to make you look bigger.

I personally would take a, never say never, approach regarding PEDs.

PEDs that work well, eventually lead to gains in mass and size(nor andro, test, dbols, proG), becoming lean(winnyV,Kstriv,dirutecs), and then explosiveness(EPO is king here, ATP,testA,TestB, many others)

Basically i believe when you are a professional athlete, you have to think of yourself in the .01percent of the world, probably alot less than that actually but you get my point.

I think all pro athlete use PEDs in some form. protein shakes could even be cheating beacuse some contain BCAA's that will triger a positive.

I am in support of PEDs. Except in combat sports. They help the body recover. I don't think there should be testing in regular sports. Everybody should be give free passes to PED all they want. We would see more evenness. The top guys are using and just beat all the tests, while the new guys wonder how to get better. They are all using eventually.

In combat sports i think there needs to be mandatory CIR testing to find the cheats. lives are at stake. Lets be real here.

When you said something about Manny above. Manny always had explosiveness. Manny was always lean too. The guy damn near looked like a emaciated skeleton. One translated transript i read he told the reporter growing up he ate like the equivilant of a double cheeseburger each week.

Can you imagine only having a double cheeseburger a week?

... so Manny always had explosiveness, he was always lean, but small125-130lbs. I can easily attribute Manny's nutrition uptake doubling, and increasing his body weight 15lbs in 8 years. 8 years. 2004(first JMM fight) - 2012 to increase 15 lbs.

lets look @ JJM now. 2010-2011 JMM gains 8lbs of muscle. scientifically impossible without PEDs ... and i'm talking about the good ones. real designer stuff. 2010 katsidis fight JMM was cut, lean and fit at 135lbs. One year later (3rd fight)2011 JMM body has changed.

2004-2012. 8years for Pac to eat right and gain 15 lbs of body weight.

2010-2011 in one year JMM gain 8 lbs of lean bodyweight.

This is a scientific impossibility even for a PRIME 25 year old athlete.

This NO_CHANCE_in_HELL scientific impossibility for a 39 year old.

PEDs change the playing field.

There are some things to think about.

Moral of the story is people chasing the PPV dream will try anything to get there

Comment

He looked the same physically to the eye, his power has me surprised still but he passed all the commission tests that has been branded around by Team Pacquiao so yes he didn't juice for the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
            He just passed testing. No
            that doesn't mean anything, i voted looked su****ious because I'm not Ms. Cleo

either way, pacquiao's career has been even more su****ious with how he's carried his power with him through 7 and a half weight divisions, so really who's fooling who with threads like this? what's your agenda?

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingBanger View Post
              1)I do not think timmy is juicing.

2)If you read my post i said disiplined boxers are 9-11 percent bodyfat. Also that the really, really disiplined boxers[tim bradley i used for example] might even get to 7 percent.

To extrapolate: Tim Bradley historically has been better (physically)conditioned over his career that JMM. If Tim Bradley, one of a few great physical specimens, is hanging around MAYBE 7 percent bodyfat where would you put JMM at previously through out his' career?

I would put JMMs lifetime average conditioned Bodyfat at around 10percent. 10percent is fit, conditioned, perpared and ready for fight night.

Mr. Olympia contestants are at about 2.5-3 percent. This is ONLY attainable with blatant heavy & frequently monitored PEDs. One wrong move and you could toast your liver.

I safely put JMMs at about 4-5 percent bodyfat. JMMs lifetime average was at about 10percent. he is now at 4-5. That is going from fit and lean at 10percent to 4-5 percent bodyfat. He was perfectly in shape with low bodyfat THEN he shaved OVER 60percent of his remaining already lean bodyfat. From my Frequent PEDs adminstration to clients background, i will tell you shaveing 60percent existing bodyfat from an already lean athlete is not possible. Unless there is HELP. And there are lots of PEDs for many different departments, whether you want sped, power, explosiveness ... you can take your pick really.

I do think timmy is clean though. Just abnormally high dedicated. Hope he gets back in the ring soon, regardless of the last debacle which wasn't his fault i am a timmy fan.

JMM was helped in the fight. These are not speculations. These are scientific facts.
              You think Marquez was at 5 % ????

Comment

Originally posted by DUnknown1 View Post
                No, they are still speculations.
                Facts are measurable, quantifiable, and cannot be left to interpretation.
                No assumptions can be made, you assume Marquez could not dedicate himself to achieve the body he wanted. With hard work dedication and a change in diet you can change you body.

Based on you argument since there are PEDs in explosiveness in power and speed, would you be su****ious of Manny?

A guy that goes into the higher weight classes, with men 20 pounds bigger than him on fight night, and literally dismantle their face.
                A guy that literally grows his body mass while gaining zero fat, while maintaining the speed, power, and stamina of his previous weight division.

Finally, your forgetting what PEDs do, it is to enhance your performance not to make you look bigger.
                The longer you go on, the further you reveal your poor understanding of the subject. Your will is stronger than your knowledge and dismissing sensible opinion because it conflicts with your interest is not science. When I see storm clouds, it's sensible and acceptable for me to predictable to predict rain. Contrary opinions are equally valid.

With that said, I'm not one of these Marquez haters. I've rooted for him in every fight, save for the last when I had no favorite. I just feel that people have the right to have an opinion about PEDs in this situation without the thought ****s shutting them down. I can be a Marquez fan and still suspect him of using.

Comment

I reported your thread.

Comment

@chowwokka

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                    You think Marquez was at 5 % ????
                    yes, Marquez 5 percent body fat on saturday. without question. i do this everyday. he was at 5, if not in the 4's

Comment

look what the sport has come to anybody that brutaly ko's someone is on ped's get a life loosers accept your ****en loss CO-CK LOVERS PU-SSYS

Comment

Working...
                      X