• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B!tching at an all time high right now

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingBanger View Post
      1)I do not think timmy is juicing.

2)If you read my post i said disiplined boxers are 9-11 percent bodyfat. Also that the really, really disiplined boxers[tim bradley i used for example] might even get to 7 percent.

To extrapolate: Tim Bradley historically has been better (physically)conditioned over his career that JMM. If Tim Bradley, one of a few great physical specimens, is hanging around MAYBE 7 percent bodyfat where would you put JMM at previously through out his' career?

I would put JMMs lifetime average conditioned Bodyfat at around 10percent. 10percent is fit, conditioned, perpared and ready for fight night.

Mr. Olympia contestants are at about 2.5-3 percent. This is ONLY attainable with blatant heavy & frequently monitored PEDs. One wrong move and you could toast your liver.

I safely put JMMs at about 4-5 percent bodyfat. JMMs lifetime average was at about 10percent. he is now at 4-5. That is going from fit and lean at 10percent to 4-5 percent bodyfat. He was perfectly in shape with low bodyfat THEN he shaved OVER 60percent of his remaining already lean bodyfat. From my Frequent PEDs adminstration to clients background, i will tell you shaveing 60percent existing bodyfat from an already lean athlete is not possible. Unless there is HELP. And there are lots of PEDs for many different departments, whether you want sped, power, explosiveness ... you can take your pick really.

I do think timmy is clean though. Just abnormally high dedicated. Hope he gets back in the ring soon, regardless of the last debacle which wasn't his fault i am a timmy fan.

JMM was helped in the fight. These are not speculations. These are scientific facts.
      No, they are still speculations.
      Facts are measurable, quantifiable, and cannot be left to interpretation.
      No assumptions can be made, you assume Marquez could not dedicate himself to achieve the body he wanted. With hard work dedication and a change in diet you can change you body.

Based on you argument since there are PEDs in explosiveness in power and speed, would you be su****ious of Manny?

A guy that goes into the higher weight classes, with men 20 pounds bigger than him on fight night, and literally dismantle their face.
      A guy that literally grows his body mass while gaining zero fat, while maintaining the speed, power, and stamina of his previous weight division.

Finally, your forgetting what PEDs do, it is to enhance your performance not to make you look bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        People can assume anything about anyone but until you have proof, all you have is accusations.
        Yeah, but a brutha like me needs proof. I've been around PED users my whole life and saw no evidence of Marquez using.
        You have no scientific facts that Marquez used you fake ass butthurt fanatic, lmfao!

Frank Ducketts just said in another thread "Yeah, but Khan was with Roach. He should've been using what Pac was accused of using, lmfao!"

You Floyd fans make me laugh ..... you have been doing it for 3 years now and now all of a sudden you need proof when its Marquez while at the same time still go on accusing Manny taking PEDs.

How can someone take your posts seriously when you do that?
        Last edited by ADP02; 12-16-2012, 03:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          Frank Ducketts just said in another thread "Yeah, but Khan was with Roach. He should've been using what Pac was accused of using, lmfao!"

You Floyd fans make me laugh ..... you have been doing it for 3 years now and now all of a sudden you need proof when its Marquez while at the same time still go on still accusing Manny taking PEDs.

How can someone take your posts seriously when you do that?
          **** hit the wall once pac declined to take the tests.
          Marquez agreed to any type of tests.
          Manny did not.
          Two very different scenarios.

Comment

@DUnknown1

Originally posted by DUnknown1 View Post
            Great Post,

Now if you are basing yourself on body fat please explain why Timothy Bradley whose body is chiseled wasn't able to knock out pac?

If so are you accusing Timmy of juicing?
            Being in the gym you would also know that there is no certain way to know a persons real body fat, unless you test for it.

Also knowing PEDs you have to know that not all PEDs bulk you up.

Also knowing weight lifting you would have to know that acne is not necessarily a by product of steroids, it can also be caused by an increase in natural testosterone secretions. (I get this a lot when I am at my fittest)
            Squats can increase natural testosterone in conjunction with natural supplements such as tribulus. Also to increase vascularity one can take L-arginine which make veins more pronounced.

Finally you and TS like to use the word "striated muscle"
            Alt maybe?
            Normally i would agree you cant tell exactly how much bodyfat sombody has execpt: I do this eveyday and i can tell.

There are thresholds for percentages though. 2.5-3 percent for Olympia contestants. 4-5percent for pro users.

Once you get to 6-7 percent bodyfat percentages level you have [2] catagories. the PEDs users OR the really, really, really dedicated athletes. Its important to note that if the athlete is clean, and he is in this catagory he is on a lean, lean diet and isn't consuming red meat.

Tim Bradley is a vegan in case you didn't know. Thats how he can attain that body fat level.

Manny Pacquiao for example fits into the 8,9,10,11 percent bodyfat level. He is probably at 8 percent average lifetime. Pac used to be even lower when he was at the lower classes and starved to make weight.

NFL runningbacks 12-15bodyfat. These guys are lean, eat tons of food and need calories replenshed as fast they use them.

... so in closing, i can tell what percantage bodyfat a person has within reason if they are fit for example. The different levels are distinguished.

What i can't tell for example, is if you take 2 random people off the street and say what are their bodyfat percantages. 16-25percent bodyfat is kind of a very broad catagory ... it would be very hard to distinguish the correct figure for example.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingBanger View Post
              Normally i would agree you cant tell exactly how much bodyfat sombody has execpt: I do this eveyday and i can tell.

There are thresholds for percentages though. 2.5-3 percent for Olympia contestants. 4-5percent for pro users.

Once you get to 6-7 percent bodyfat percentages level you have [2] catagories. the PEDs users OR the really, really, really dedicated athletes. Its important to note that if the athlete is clean, and he is in this catagory he is on a lean, lean diet and isn't consuming red meat.

Tim Bradley is a vegan in case you didn't know. Thats how he can attain that body fat level.

Manny Pacquiao for example fits into the 8,9,10,11 percent bodyfat level. He is probably at 8 percent average lifetime. Pac used to be even lower when he was at the lower classes and starved to make weight.

NFL runningbacks 12-15bodyfat. These guys are lean, eat tons of food and need calories replenshed as fast they use them.

... so in closing, i can tell what percantage bodyfat a person has within reason if they are fit for example. The different levels are distinguished.

What i can't tell for example, is if you take 2 random people off the street and say what are their bodyfat percantages. 16-25percent bodyfat is kind of a very broad catagory ... it would be very hard to distinguish the correct figure for example.
              Ahh, but here you are speculating at Marquez level of dedication, and assuming he is using.
              The man had been obsessed with Pac, never understimate a man's desire and will to win.
              The man was robbed in his eyes for four times, were many people thought he won, you don't think that would be enough to be "really, really, really, dedicated".

Comment

**** hit the wall once pac declined to take the tests.
                Marquez agreed to any type of tests.
                Manny did not.
                Two very different scenarios.
                The talk about testing started late in the game therefore that would prove nothing. Marquez has been training for this fight well before the "Scheduled" training started.

Secondly, Heredia has stated that he can think of 20 drugs that can be used where they would not be detected by today's tests. This is possible and the proof is that people like Lance Armstrong and others were always one step ahead of current testing standards ....... and these athletes were tested regularly yet never tested positive. Remember that Lance Armstrong had as big of a spotlight on him yet was able to get away with it even though he could have been tested 365 days a year not for just a few weeks.

Comment

It's crazy how Pac fans turn into the biggest bitch ass accusers of all when there man gets ko'd in brutal fashion. take the loss. Pac was probably on shit the last 3-4 years. He's has noticeably less muscle.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    The talk about testing started late in the game therefore that would prove nothing. Marquez has been training for this fight well before the "Scheduled" training started.

Secondly, Heredia has stated that he can think of 20 drugs that can be used where they would not be detected by today's tests. This is possible and the proof is that people like Lance Armstrong and others were always one step ahead of current testing standards ....... and these athletes were tested regularly yet never tested positive. Remember that Lance Armstrong had as big of a spotlight on him yet was able to get away with it even though he could have been tested 365 days a year not for just a few weeks.
                    Lance was hounded for years. In approximately 600 drug tests Armstrong took during his cycling career, he never tested positive. The powers-that-be wanted his ass, and they had to resort to damning testimony by his former teammates to finally get him.

I'm not saying Marquez did anything wrong...I'm not saying he's clean, either. But the notion that an athlete in today's day and age is clean just because he passed some test the boxing commissions administer is laughable. Even the vaunted Olympic-style testing isn't foolproof.

Comment

Originally posted by Lovci View Post
                      It's crazy how Pac fans turn into the biggest bitch ass accusers of all when there man gets ko'd in brutal fashion. take the loss. Pac was probably on shit the last 3-4 years. He's has noticeably less muscle.
                      lol .... funny post .... laugh on people accusing then do the same by accusing Manny ....

Comment

Working...
                      X