This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
    I can be a Marquez fan and still suspect him of using.
    Originally posted by TheBoxingBanger View Post
    Exactly. i'm a Marquez fan too. Been one for a long time. i think JMM got obsessed with Pac and compromised his ethics and got on the sauce.

I suppose we would all feel like that if we thought we won all three fights and got robbed(i thought Pac won: 1* scorecard,2, 3 could be a draw or pac won)
    Originally posted by mesher View Post
    Any honest person here would say "it looked suspicious". I mean, when Pac got dropped by a single right hand in the 3rd round don't tell me you weren't like WTF. Doesn't mean JMM is guilty but the fight did have some things that made you go hmmmm.....

Pac's fault for walking into the right hand, no doubt but that first knock down was like uhhhh what's happened to Pac's chin or how did JMM get a power upgrade.
    Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
    how i see it....i can't say with 100% certainty that he did cheat but it is very suspicious imo. hiring a shady character like memo heredia (who tried concealing his identity) who is a ped chemist/guru who can easily create undetectable peds/designer peds for the right price is very suspect. memo heredia is not a strength and conditioning coach he is a chemist first and foremost.

also after hiring heredia marquez at age 38-39 is still able to attain a ripped and almost bigger physique, and on top of that display one punching knockout power against a guy who's considered to have one of the better chins in boxing....
    Originally posted by el*** View Post
    The "evidence" for JMM juicing is not for this one fight. The evidence if there is such a thing is over the last 5 years where he has been performing at the top 5 p4p level in his late 30s when guys in the 80s and earlier were usually shot by then. JMM looks the same this fight as he did a year ago. Maybe slightly more cut but that is hardly any proof.
    Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
    I think he is as suspicious as Pacman. But I love the irony in the win against Pac....JMM is as guilty or as innocent.
    Some of my favorite quotes from this thread. Put them together and they form my opinion on the matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
      Stupid Pacquiao backed himself into a corner on testing and paid for it.
      End thread ////

Both fighters were on the juice. It was Pac's decision in the last 4 years to dodge all drug testing and thus allowing his opponent to juice themselves, so please stop crying you pac fans.

I find it so funny to see all the people that were bashing Floyd for stricter testing crying now than Juan was on roids

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiley Hyena View Post
        Well? I saw the veins of an Austrian body builder. I never saw them before. Not proof of anything, but I'm suspicious. Did Marquez juice up for PacMan?

No he didn't but against Paqiao who's afraid of needles and random drug testing I can't blame any fighter who would juice just to level the playing field....against paqio...

Comment

• JMM is the man right now, and it's sad to see fans and even hbo trying to discredit his victory. Not only has JMM never failed a drug test, but he was always willing to submit to osdt just so long as his opponent would too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drive Slow View Post
            JMM is the man right now, and it's sad to see fans and even hbo trying to discredit his victory. Not only has JMM never failed a drug test, but he was always willing to submit to osdt just so long as his opponent would too.
            Cool story bro. But getting back to the real world, Paquiao is medically ok after the concussion, JMM is cycling back down to prevent further heart damage, and the Philipino nation has recalled its navy of PT boats from their strafing run of the Mexican coast. It seems the nation is gradually returning to their national pasttime...blogging. See the wonders that take place after the truth comes out?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiley Hyena View Post
              Cool story bro. But getting back to the real world, Paquiao is medically ok after the concussion, JMM is cycling back down to prevent further heart damage, and the Philipino nation has recalled its navy of PT boats from their strafing run of the Mexican coast. It seems the nation is gradually returning to their national pasttime...blogging. See the wonders that take place after the truth comes out?
              lol okay man watever you say...smh

Comment

• lol @ pathetic Marquez fans using the argument of "well Pacquiao juiced as well!"
                Pac is the one who is aging properly as a fighter with his style. Yet Marquez the guy who needs reflexes with speed and hand eye coordination is only improving in those areas while pusing 40, just like his chin and power.

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                  lol @ pathetic Marquez fans using the argument of "well Pacquiao juiced as well!"
                  Pac is the one who is aging properly as a fighter with his style. Yet Marquez the guy who needs reflexes with speed and hand eye coordination is only improving in those areas while pusing 40, just like his chin and power.
                  Obviously Pac didn't juice or he would have won. And, his chin was definitely not juiced. Pac didn't visibly show signs of juicing.

On the other hand, JMM looked like a late stage Gatti.

Its not hard to see the obvious.

I don't mean to discredit JMM because his win was important for Mexican morale. But, if the fight is used to advance the argument that he is anywhere in Pac's league as a boxer, then that argument is hereby smashed into a thousand pieces.

Comment

• @tachie83

Originally posted by tachie83 View Post
                    So Mr. CONTE, you can tell body fat % and shaving 60% percent of this and that by t.v. AMAZING!!!!
                    read all my posts before making dumb comments. I do this for a living. PEDs are good for recovery and great for personal fitness.

I don't condone this in combat sports though lives are at stake.

I take body fat percentages weekly. Please conduct yourself with intelligence and read all my post or don't comment if your too lazy to read them all.

Regards, tachie83

Comment

• Innocent until proven guilty, but I'm worried about the sport at the moment. This isn't just about Marquez, or Pacquiao, or Floyd, or anyone else. I wonder if we're heading towards a scandal that shows boxing to be as dirty as cycling. I hope I'm wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X