This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tachie83 View Post
    So Mr. CONTE, you can tell body fat % and shaving 60% percent of this and that by t.v. AMAZING!!!!
    Actually, if you knew anything about the current state of boxing, then you would know that PED is easily spotted to the trained eye. It's just that in order to make it legal, it must be confirmed by testing. This has become the great game and alot of money depends upon winning this game.

Now go back to your MAD magazine and leave the real blogging to us.

Comment

• I think he is as suspicious as Pacman. But I love the irony in the win against Pac....JMM is as guilty or as innocent.

Comment

• http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/08/...d-you-know-it/

“When people ask me about Bolt, I say he could be the greatest athlete of all time,” Carl Lewis told the Times of London. “But for someone to run 10.03 one year and 9.69 the next, if you don’t question that in a sport that has the reputation it has right now, you’re a fool. Period.”

Bolt reportedly has been working with Angel Hernandez, too. Hernandez used to be called Angel Heredia, back when he was a chemist for BALCO and later “Source A,” who supplied the documents that helped convict Marion Jones, Tim Montgomery, C.J. Hunter and Justin Gatlin. Gatlin just took bronze in the 100, behind Bolt and Blake.

Before the games in Beijing, Heredia told Germany’s Der Spiegel that, regarding the 100-meter final, “the winner will not be clean. Not even any of the contestants will be clean. There is no doubt about it, the difference between 10.0 and 9.7 seconds is the drugs.”

Usain Bolt went on to win that final with a time of 9.69.

hmm heredia back to helping olympic athletes cheat?

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
          The double standards a brutal, savage and viscous KO can reveal is amazing.
          And pcturds wonder why they get so much hate

Comment

• as someone who conducts drug testing ... it is easy to take PED's and not get caught ... this guy Marquez hired is extremely suspicious ... why would he hire him and why would he change his name?

Comment

• here's what I don't get ... MArquez gets a pass from most of these Floyd and Marquez lovers .. but when Manny was on his win streak against non-defensive fighters everyone jumps on the haterade ...

MArquez gets psycho dieseled after hiring a known criminal/pharmacist...
              Gets KO power he has never displayed before...and he gets a pass

Comment

• Stupid Pacquiao backed himself into a corner on testing and paid for it.

Comment

• He juiced as much as Pacquiao did.

Comment

• The "evidence" for JMM juicing is not for this one fight. The evidence if there is such a thing is over the last 5 years where he has been performing at the top 5 p4p level in his late 30s when guys in the 80s and earlier were usually shot by then. JMM looks the same this fight as he did a year ago. Maybe slightly more cut but that is hardly any proof.

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                      Marquez is as clean as Pacquiao'do.
                      Since you believe that Manny did, so you must have voted either suspicious or YES, right?

Comment

Working...
                      X