Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think if he can drink his own wee wee juice than he is willing to take a pill or needle to destroy someone he hates badly

Comment

this is ridiculous why is this such a big deal but when same things were said about pac man it was disrespectful give me a break. if marquez does ped so does your boy pac man. get over it he should lost marquez a decade ago
      Last edited by Cinci Champ; 12-16-2012, 08:33 AM.

Comment

how will they do drug tests for the next fight if pac man is afraid of needles?

Comment

No he didn't he passed the drug test. The guy came in and gave a good account of himself and showed he is the superior fighter. Stop trying to taint his win. TS has ulterior motives for this thread.

Comment

Here's the thing. There was a lot more hate towards the winning Pacquiao than there is towards the winning MArquez. *****s and JuanMo's teamed up on Pacman fans.

Pac fans are relatively taking it easy and giving Marquez credit.

Comment

pac man has the worst fan base in the history of boxing hands down

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
                They continue to prove it with their disrespect of JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
                  It's not that. He has the most fans in the history of boxing outside of Mike Tyson and Ali.

When you have millions and millions following you, then it is very possible that one of those fans are mayweather fans or marquez fans that secretly love pacquiao so what they say comes from mixed emotions....

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingBanger View Post
                    yes, Marquez 5 percent body fat on saturday. without question. i do this everyday. he was at 5, if not in the 4's
                    It was so obvious, JMM was sweating juice. I voted looked suspicious just to give him the benefit of the doubt, but there is no question that JMM stepped over the line here.

We can't clean up the sport. The money is too influential. However, we can hold up the truth when it's necessary to do that. And, in this fight, its necessary.

Comment

• jmM ia an ATC, all-time cheater

Comment

Working...
                      X